Thread: Can't do anything with gold?

Rhino Keeper

Can't do anything with gold?

For the past couple days I cannot use,buy, anything with gold. After being stuck for days on a level, I finally needed just a couple more secs to finish it so tried buying more time. It is as if I don't have enough gold..it won't allow me to use what I have, to buy more, nothing...
    What is the problem?

You probably don't have enough Gems to purchase additional time. You can earn more by completing Challenges to receive Keys or you can also purchase additional Gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You probably don't have enough Gems to purchase additional time. You can earn more by completing Challenges to receive Keys or you can also purchase additional Gems.
    Lol, no that wasn't the problem,it was as if it was dead, wouldn't allow me to use what I had or wouldn't allow me to purchase more. Touch the plus sign beside the gold bar and nothing happened.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    It is happening on level 264

Are you receiving any error message? Can you provide us with a screen shot the next time this happens? Does this occur on any other levels? Also, is this occurring on your device with the VGailP Storm8 ID?