Thread: Mastering items

Host(ess)

Mastering items

I just started playing FS today, so maybe my question is real stupid. Sorry!

I read from game guide that items will be mastered by ordering repeatedly and saw schreenshots that have a bar indicating the level of how far along the mastering is. But I don't see this kind of bar in my game. Why is that?

Nightclub Owner
    You have to reach a certain level to be able to start mastering items. Some smart person will know the level. Is it Level 7?

Quote Originally Posted by helenikesekene View Post
    I just started playing FS today, so maybe my question is real stupid. Sorry!

I read from game guide that items will be mastered by ordering repeatedly and saw schreenshots that have a bar indicating the level of how far along the mastering is. But I don't see this kind of bar in my game. Why is that?

I think the process of mastering begins with each order you place. As you accumulate quantity by ordering till you hit level one, you will receive coin and xp points. From level one till you hit level two, you will receive a gem and xp points and from level two till three ... coins and xp and finally another gem and xp points at level four.

To be specific on just how many orders it will take from two to three and so on, I've copied and pasted this:

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Level 2 to level 3: 30 times
    Level 3 to level 4: 60 times
    Hope this helps. It will happen gradually but it will happen faster if you focus on a few products (catalog items) at a time.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You have to reach a certain level to be able to start mastering items. Some smart person will know the level. Is it Level 7?
    Now I reached level 8 and the bar appeared. :-)

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to be on level 8 to get the mastering feature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request