Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dogzilla City - Levels 493 - 498 (Region 83)

Someone in another thread asked for help with level 495. I barely passed it with one star, but I'm responding here so all the Dogzilla City stuff stays in one place.

Level 495 was particularly difficult for me. In fact, one of the things I had to do was take screenshots, then pause...and go strategize looking at the photo, then continue playing. Another thing: I'd look for boards that had good starting matches, like an unbreakable/stone jewel match in that bottom area (always seems to be where the last glass are left...) If my board didn't have good starting moves, I'd restart the level.

As for the doom jewels, don't waste time--clear 'em as soon as you see them. I got blown up by these several times--irritating! But the level would still be difficult without them--those stone jewels are the real ****ers! Gotta take your time and make smart moves with them. Even though you do have to "rush," you can't hurry too fast...you can miss match opportunities that will turn them into special jewels. Wish I had better help/tips, but that's all I have for now--sorry! Hopefully someone will have more helpful tips...

Good luck!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 03-15-14 at 02:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12