Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow Rise - Levels 469 - 474 (Region 79)

I passed level 473 by putting out the fire before opening the L&C, as well. I think that's the point of it--seems impossible to put two separate doomies out in :03. Unfortunately, I've seen a few other short-fused doomies ahead; but, there's also "a trick to it" so it's doable. I'll post at that/those islands, unless you get there before I get a chance, lol!

Again, nice job on the screenshots & tips, limonepledge!

Farm Supplier
    I passed today- I managed to clear the snake, then got a bomb blaster combo in the bottom section that cleared the flames that were locked. I'd previously got a diamond blaster combo, but it was a red blaster... The locks unlocked, the blasters would have cleared everything, but it took longer than 3 seconds for it to blast away so I lost! That was pretty frustrating!!

On to the next level!

Bummer!!!

473!!!
    So, the 3 second doom, under the lock is not 3 sec. I tried three times, watching the timer at the top, and - wonder of wonders- the timer changed ONE second before the Doomies exploded.

I find it so silly that I continue to play this game daily just because I hate leaving a game unfinished... Usually I have to 100% everything, but that's not possible here.. But 3 sec is 3 sec, and themdoomies are not in sync with the timer. I wonder if it's like that in all the higher levels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12