Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magma Mayhem - Levels 445 - 450 (Region 75)

Rhino Keeper
    I recently figured out you can edit from Photobucket if you're uploading photos there. It's still a pain because you have to upload them first them click through all these steps and the size of the photos sometimes changes so I've been having to make sure that they're not too huge and that the width of the digging levels are all the same... So that may not be any easier for you...

Oh, yeah...I saw something in one of your posts about "why is this photo so big?" or something. Sounds like another type of pain, lol. I saw you can edit from the Photobucket app itself now, and at first I was excited--thinking it'd be a nice feature. But unless I can figure out/if they add a way to upload individual photos from the app like before, I'll have to upload thru the PC (so might as well edit while I'm there.) I'll probably just switch to another program, eventually...tho' haven't had time to look into them lately.

If I'm missing something regarding uploading photos from the app, please someone set me straight!

Also, if anyone knows of a good program to try (that meets these needs,) please let me know...
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 02-14-14 at 06:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12