Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evolving

Farm Supplier
    I currently have 21 Dragons (more on the way) that are WAITING to Evolve. Problem, only have ONE EVOLUTION TEMPLE but can have 4 nests. Does this seem a little narrow vision to anyone else. I know TL has some decent games out but the Dragon Story team needs to knocked up side their heads to possibly knock some common sense into them. Who thought one Evolution Temple would truly be enough, especially when you start evolving dragons that take more than a day but you are still feeding your other dragons and now they have to wait and wait and wait. Come on Dragon Story team wake up and listen to your customers and allow another Evolution Temple so we can work our dragons properly. I guess the lack of additional Evolution Temples just proves the lack of common sense in the team.

UPDATE
    Now have 27 Dragons waiting to Evolve and 16 more being fed for evolution. I'm managing to feed faster than I can Evolve because I lack a second Evolution Temple. Will TL listen to the customer or just ignore our requests and make us suffer for their turning the other cheek.
    Last edited by MBerkay; 04-01-14 at 05:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 100 dragons and only 3 epics I have loads that are at level 3 waiting to level up. Problem is with only I temple I will always have level 3s that need leveling up so don't really get the chance to go epic
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

New Resident
    I am at level 112, I have 242 dragons. Approximately 90 of them are at level 3, waiting to be evolved. My temple is always in use, but it takes so bloody long to evolve the majority of dragons, that it is extremely frustrating. Why can't TL allow us another temple. Each dragon needs to evolve 3 times, so we should be allowed 3 temples, one for each evolution.

I have 57 epic dragons, with the rest between 4 and a few 9s

Have a little sense, TL, let us have more than 1 evolution temple.
    Last edited by 1221255; 09-12-14 at 02:28 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sheardear View Post
    I've just got my mum starting to play DS and she has to evolve her dragons 3 times, but Ive been playing this game since it was released and only have to evolve twice why is this? I'm quite happy only evolving twice but it kinda holds me up when mining as I have to get my dragons to either l6 or l10 most are at l7 so it takes a ton of food to evolve them why r we not equal?
    Im with you been playing since it was released and i only evolve twice..handy when wanting to breed but for mine dragons it sucks iv havent got a mine dragon yet!

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm i evolve at level 3,6 and 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheardear View Post
    I've just got my mum starting to play DS and she has to evolve her dragons 3 times, but Ive been playing this game since it was released and only have to evolve twice why is this? I'm quite happy only evolving twice but it kinda holds me up when mining as I have to get my dragons to either l6 or l10 most are at l7 so it takes a ton of food to evolve them why r we not equal?

Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Im with you been playing since it was released and i only evolve twice..handy when wanting to breed but for mine dragons it sucks iv havent got a mine dragon yet!
    AGREE! Although I have 7 farms, still is hard to get dragons epic, which is the 2nd evolve for the "old" players. I even need to waste my food to evolve useless dragons to lv 7 to help me with the mining. It s especially sucks when the mine dragons are only available for 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Having only one evolution temple is what holds me up. I have plenty of food and can make food all day long. I try to make the dragons that do well in the arena EPIC as soon as I can but I only have one evolver. I have many that are ready to evolve but they are standing in line waiting for the current dragon to get out. TL give us two evolution temples. Thanks

Oh, when I first started I evolved the highest paying dragons per hour first so I could be where I am today. Now I have too much silver coins and I don't know what to do with them. So now I just buy the food that is made the fastest and most expensive since I don't mind spending millions and millions of silver coin on upgrapes or DD's.
    I totally agree with you. TL needs to offer another evolution temple. I have so many dragons too waiting in line waiting to evolve. Many are at lvl 9 and waiting. I have about 30 dragons waiting. With the long times that it takes for each dragon to evolve, all the new tournaments offering new dragons, and breeding new dragons, it will take me a very long time to evolve the dragons that are waiting in line right now. Please TL, offer a new evolving temple and don't make it cost a lot of gold to get it. Offer it buy using coins. I have so much coins to spend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12