Thread: Slow Profit..

Host(ess)

Slow Profit..

My inventory is selling very slowly these days.. I am not making a lot of money. I've had to stop making fashions. It's not the design - access to mirrors, changing rooms, cashiers - so what's going on? Is there a glitch or has the profit pattern changed?

Executive Chef
    it's the same.. 38 per hour, some items even more. maybe you're ordering too low level stuff (from the left side of the list)

Host(ess)
    No.. I consider the profit before making the items. I'm inquiring if anyone else is experiencing this issue because my store hasn't made much all week. I can check on the items within an eight hour period and not have made even 2000 coins.. with majority of my items being 5 each.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a problem a couple weeks ago with things selling hardly at all. I had to stop ordering stuff because the store was getting too full. And then it went back to normal (literally) overnight.

Executive Chef
    Same issue here for several weeks now, I've ever closed off most my shop and made a small shopping only section that's supposed to reduce customers wasted time and still can't make over ~30k overnight, if that.

This happened to me before. Now some days I wake up to an empty store, even when Im going to bed at 2 am placing things on racks, and not small orders.