Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gold Sale

Executive Chef
    Looking through the thread i see that Kooky posted explanation that the sales offers are sent out randomly to all accounts and i guess that should really end discussion....but it sure must be that good ol' TL special type randomness they're using!

Rhino Keeper

Gold sale

I haven't had a gold sale for a while now. What's up with that? Has anybody else notice that?

My gold only goes on sale like once no more than twice a year. But my husbands gold goes on sales every week or 2. Believe me I have questioned it several times and TL always says there is nothing they can do because the gold sales are limited to a certain number of players and they don't have anyway of seeing who will be included in the sales or of changing the list. I think it is crazy.

Rhino Keeper

Gold sale?

What's going on with the gold sale? I need a gold sale. Please sale some gold. There hasn't been a gold sale all week.

And now it's only discounted twenty percent instead of thirty. I'm so disappointed

Fashion Designer
    Me too so disgusted 20% discount ??? Common TL give us some credits for being loyal player :-(

Executive Chef
    At least we get a discount!

And I'm waiting for the next sale because now I can actuall buy it lol... Got the creditcard number from a friend My only concern is that I still have a lot of unsold bugs and I dunno for sure If I should spent it on this game. Is Iphone 4s not ok?

Banned
    IPhone 4s is fine for me

That's nice to hear (read). Thank you ��

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast