Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gold Sale

Fashion Designer
    Its been months since I had one, my kiddos account gets it like every 10 days or so..

New Resident

Awaiting a sale on GOLD

Is there any way to know when TL will have a sale on gold? I want to buy some but if I buy it now and it goes on sale at midnight I will NOT be a happy camper.

Fashion Designer
    It depends on what kind of device...my daughter has a mini and she gets offers all the time, more often than not. I get one about once every six months.

New Resident
    Thanks! That's weird. I would think they would want everyone to get deals regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by dmodegirl View Post
    Is there any way to know when TL will have a sale on gold? I want to buy some but if I buy it now and it goes on sale at midnight I will NOT be a happy camper.
    I would say better, a sale on the Treasure Dragon also!

Executive Chef
    It's so weird this - how some have gold sales all the time and other get them very rarely. Can it really depend on what device you're playing game on? I play on an iPad and i get sales all the time - never have and most likely never will buy any gold so it's a waste of sale on me while other players are crying out for spending their money on gold...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    It's so weird this - how some have gold sales all the time and other get them very rarely. Can it really depend on what device you're playing game on? I play on an iPad and i get sales all the time - never have and most likely never will buy any gold so it's a waste of sale on me while other players are crying out for spending their money on gold...

Of course not! I play on an iPad mini and before that android. I do and still do get sales all the time on all three games I play. We all play at work on various devices and we all get sales every week.

Personally, I tend to think it depends more on what part of the country we are in. Who knows!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 09-01-14 at 06:42 AM.

Executive Chef
    I am every time having gold sale one after one and I don't buy gold so it's wasted 😜😜

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Of course not! I play on an iPad mini and before that android. I do and still do get sales all the time on all three games I play. We all play at work on various devices and we all get sales every week.

Personally, I tend to think it depends more on what part of the country we are in. Who knows!
    Well, i don't really think so myself, but i did see someone else post about it thinking that the device type mattered - he had family (right there, very much in same part of the country hehe) playing on other type devices and they did not get at all same number of gold sales, so i understand why one might think it matters though....

Perhaps it is decided when accounts are created - templates for how much sales an account shall get is randomly handed out right in the beginning? Perhaps not randomly even, if profit is poor they could apply "full-sale-spam" template for a while to every new account created, to hopefully raise sales.. Hehe i have no clue how it works, but it'd be interesting knowing how it is set up, since it seems like players get more or less "all or nothing" of those sales.

I only buy gold during a sale!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast