Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Sale

Fashion Designer
    Great, so you moved this thi dunno whos topic but no reply, no care that only cuz no GOLD SALE I missed more tries for diamond temple - I trully regret I bought it, if I would not I could now have four leaf dragon, but instead only fails and I cant now do anything. I wait sure 6-7 days for sale, but nothing?

Fashion Designer
    Ok we are tired of random gold sale, this is as I know old issue, can be finally this reported to TL??

Rhino Keeper

how about a gold sale ;)

TL.. its time to "stock" up sale..
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Rhino Keeper
    I think any special event should have a gold sale coincide with it.

I'm one of those players that don't receive gold sales unless TL gives it to everyone(my wife gets 2 weekly and daughter gets sales daily).

iTunes gift cards usually are in $15, $25, $50 increments. I have a bunch of $15's I want to redeem but the $20 price for gold means I have to awkwardly redeem 2 cards with money left over.

TL;DR: come on give me a gold sale, puh-leeeeeaaaaase.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been playing for over a year and no gold sale. Please if it is randomly selected please give the ones that never get a sale a chance. Thank you. Btw I am on level 150.

Fashion Designer
    I would like to see the sales changed to tues/fri when new stuff comes out (or mon/Thursday before a special deal or event ends) and tournaments or events start. I don't buy gold any more unless there is a sale, so some weeks I miss out on deals like the discount on champion habitats for 200 gold. I got gold sales 2 of the 3 days before, but nothing the day they went on sale or since then.

I dislike buying gold unless I have something specific to buy and I try to buy the amount I need with very little extra, because it is just too easy to misclick and lose a lot. Having small amounts of gold means I rarely accidentally spend. But then I get stuck and can't buy sales stuff. That's just annoying. This is the third time I would have bought the $35 sales pack but got no sale. I don't understand why we can't all get 1-2 sales per week for everyone. Surely a lot of people who never get them would buy and people would buy on day one of a special to make sure they had enough gold for a deal or event.
    Last edited by sapphirecross; 06-07-14 at 02:47 AM.

New Resident

Gold sale

I would like to know why i have not had a single gold sale on my island

Host(ess)
    Me too!!!! I'm in the same situation as you are. I did never ever received gold sales since I started playing Dragon Story!!! But I learn throught this forum that there are players that get gold sales at least once a week.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been been playing since 2112 and never offered a gold sale.... I see all the players that have beautiful things and every dragon and they get gold sales several times a week. I play on a ipad2 so there is no reason I have never been included I contacted team lava 2 years ago about this and they replied I would be included soon well soon is past. Please include me in these sales. Cookiefairey. Brucie is my island.

Executive Chef
    I get gold sales all the time. I don't understand why some do and some don't.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast