Thread: I just lost all my gems from an accidental tap :(

Farm Supplier

I just lost all my gems from an accidental tap :(

I'm level 23 and have been saving up gems to eventually buy something nice for my store. I was going through my catalog and instead of tapping on the right arrow, I tapped on the 5th square which had "buy slot for 49 gems" on it. And suddenly I have only 3 gems. Why is there no confirmation popup for this??? I spent hours playing other games just to get the gems in this game. I can't afford to buy gems. I am heartbroken.

So many gem traps in Teamlava games. I've lost 40 gems in Farm Story from accidental taps caused by poor design.

Really sorry that happened to you.
    Believe me, you're not alone. It has happened to everyone. You just need to slowdown and pay attention before touching the screen....a confirmation button though will never happen. it's been requested since day one.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear I am sorry that you have experienced such heartache. If it is of any comfort, I can assure you that most us know what you are feeling as many of us have been in a similar position. The feeling isn't nice and it worsens with the knowledge that TL isn't interested in changing the situation. Please take this as a lesson to be learned. Tap your buttons with care at all times.

It happened to everyone, and i feel it too.
    I accidentally use 100 gems in bakery story for coins, and maybe 200 or 300 gems for finishing cooking.
    In castle story and fashion too. It happened to me several times and i can't buy gems. :'(

Farm Supplier
    Thank you everyone, after reading some more posts I have seen that it happens to a lot of people... even on games I play but haven't had it happen to me (yet) on those games. All I can say is if I could pay for gems it won't happen until this is fixed, but looks like there is a lot of fixing to do.

Thank yall for being so sympathetic and I'm sorry it happened to you too.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-01-14 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Discussing third party games

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah it's the worst . A lot of us order from the end of the catalog first and collect orders the same way. I have never lost gems in fashion because I read that tip when someone else suggested it right after I started playing (but I have lost a ton in bakery and a few in restaurant). It helps because you are really careful on that first tap and then you don't have to worry.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry this happened!
    To report loss of gems, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request