Thread: Reset/delete account

Unregistered

Reset/delete account

I just got an used phone and the previous owner had installed Bakery Story. I've searched and see that there's no way to do it. I think this is an important enhancement as I see a lot of people asking. I hope this is available in the next update as I wanted to start playing.

Unregistered
    Ok, well first off, you can install you're bakery from your old phone to your new device iphone/itouch. do you still have it? because if you do you need to find out you're UDID number. if you don't know it then i shouldn't explain how to do it lol

Unregistered
    No, we have never played this game until the pass Sunday so I don't think it matters if I have the old phone or not. We are running android not iPhone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, we have never played this game until the pass Sunday so I don't think it matters if I have the old phone or not. We are running android not iPhone.
    Oh and I don't have the old phone either. It's broken thus the new (or used) phone.

Unregistered

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how do i get my old barkey back i have the evo.

iolis_90

Unhappy Help

I need help I want my old bakery story back as well as restaurant story I still have my old phone but I have,six days to return it can someone help before I lose my games I gone so far