Thread: Monarch Key 481 - 486 (Region 81)

Monarch Key 481 - 486 (Region 81)

Wallpaper
    Sorry if my english is not good. I am Indonesian people

Need more moves to complete this level, you have to be careful moving.

First, you have to make a blaster and open the locked jewel. you can get it by opening the box provided. Next, you will get one help to break the glass that is on the top left or right.

At this level, you must have a blaster that much. I spent 3 diamond and some blaster for this level. you do not put out the fire that is under, because in the middle of the fire will not light when under fire is not extinguished. every two moves will turn on the fire.

This level is very easy. provided enough time even more. you just have to open the locked jewel. dont worry, only three colors are used. you will get a lot of blaster, power bomb and diamond.

This level makes me frustrated. I spent a lot of energy to this level. you have to put out the fire outside. I think this is very difficult. there will be a jewel that will explode with a time of 10 moves. I think this really requires a lot of moves.

Sorry I was not good edits. 100 moves to 10 meters may look easy. but you will have difficulty getting the blaster. because it uses six colors.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's the full island..I'm clearly struggling:

Quote Originally Posted by guitarflash View Post
    Need more moves to complete this level, you have to be careful moving.
    Thanks guitarflash for the pics and tips!

Here's what I've noticed on 481. The move count is still the same and you do need to be careful moving especially because it's all double glass. I kept restarting until I saw a match that was in the glass area. Also 10 count doom jewels fall in as you go.
    Last edited by limonepledge; 02-26-14 at 09:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    First, you have to make a blaster and open the locked jewel. you can get it by opening the box provided. Next, you will get one help to break the glass that is on the top left or right.
    Level 482: Moves and everything are still the same. You have to be careful on this one too because of the 25-count restricted doom jewel floating at the top. Like guitarflash said, you need to get at least one gift open to deal open the doomie. The bottom 3 gifts are all crowbars. Use one of those additional crowbars to open the upper left box and when you can get the gift there (either though a blaster +bomb combo at the very top, waiting for it to fall through the portal to the bottom left box or a good reshuffle). That gift is a glass breaker so use that to clear that upper left glass.

The colors of the doom jewel and the gifts are always the same, if that makes a difference. Also ice blocks fall in.

Rhino Keeper
    At this level, you must have a blaster that much. I spent 3 diamond and some blaster for this level. you do not put out the fire that is under, because in the middle of the fire will not light when under fire is not extinguished. every two moves will turn on the fire.
    Level 483: Super easy to make special jewels and diamonds, but it's really hard to get that middle area out. It's nice that the fire spreads once every two moves! Also, 10 count doom jewels fall in. I haven't figured out the portal situation yet but they don't go straight down. I noticed that the top left one drops to the bottom right...
    Last edited by limonepledge; 02-27-14 at 12:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This level is very easy. provided enough time even more. you just have to open the locked jewel. dont worry, only three colors are used. you will get a lot of blaster, power bomb and diamond.
    Level 484: It's pretty straight forward, but just to add :25 doom jewels and black jewels fall in. Also, the L&C counts are 20, 65 and 105 (as it goes down.)

Here's the full look at the level:

Last edited by limonepledge; 02-27-14 at 12:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This level makes me frustrated. I spent a lot of energy to this level. you have to put out the fire outside. I think this is very difficult. there will be a jewel that will explode with a time of 10 moves. I think this really requires a lot of moves.
    Level 485: As guitarflash said, there are 10 count doom jewels, but ice blocks also fall in. Thankfully the fire doesn't spread from the middle diagonal so if you extinguish the others you don't have to stress about it getting out of control. Making specials isn't too hard, but you can't plan ahead because the portals and the center diagonal mess everything up. This level is definitely stressful and annoying, but doable. At least the way the jewels fall helps to clear the flames outside of the middle.

Rhino Keeper
    100 moves to 10 meters may look easy. but you will have difficulty getting the blaster. because it uses six colors.
    Level 486: The restricted doom jewels in the third row are 45 count and the ones in the ninth row are 90 count. I've gotten used to low jewel counts on the levels lately so this one seems much harder.

Next island: Jellyfish Surf
    Last edited by limonepledge; 02-26-14 at 09:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I would not have thought 486 would be so hard. I've been working on it every chance I get, but I'm not progressing. Every time I've gotten to row 7 or 8 and lose because of the doom jewels. With 6 jewel colors making specials is super and so is trying to save specials them to use in the 4 rows of super dirt...

Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    I would not have thought 486 would be so hard. I've been working on it every chance I get, but I'm not progressing. Every time I've gotten to row 7 or 8 and lose because of the doom jewels. With 6 jewel colors making specials is super and so is trying to save specials them to use in the 4 rows of super dirt...
    Took me 9 days to pass level 486, so don't feel bad, lol! In fact, I spent more time on this island than any other, at least since I figured out how special jewels/combos work, lol! Spent most of January on this island. I looked back at my screenshots (and notes, but none for this level.) I only had 60 moves...'course, moves aren't the big problem here. It's those darn doom jewels! The upper ones in my shots are 20, and the lower ones 50--such a nightmare level! I tried a million different things to get to those upper doomies quickly, but mostly blew up before getting anywhere. And the few times I did get past them, I tried to get down to the other doomies in time. But mostly I had a ton of failures. I finally did get that amazingly lucky round, though...hopefully you'll get yours faster than I did... Good Luck!
    (Btw, bold Level #'s typo, comments 4 & 5. I've got stuff like that all over this forum, usually from template copy/paste, then forget to update. Never had a way to fix it before. I'm so happy we can edit our posts now! )

~-~-~
    Went ahead and looked back at the other Monarch Key levels. Looks like they made a few other changes. This is what I had back when I started the level on Jan. 1st:

Level 481: 25 moves (5JC.) It's now 35 -- they added 10 moves

Level 482: 35 moves (5JC.) 15-count doomie. It's now 55 moves, 25-ct. doomie -- they added 20 moves, and +10 to the doom jewel. This one ****ed me--you have to make a horizontal blaster lickety-split to unrestrict a gift, then get the gift with another special...and that's just to unlock the doom jewel (in hopes of clearing it.) Ugh, this one was pretty stressful for a moves level! Took me awhile to figure out which of those separated boxes had the other glass in it (finally saw it was the top left.) I was constantly getting blown up by doom jewels, lol... (Ha! I laugh now... No laughing then.)

Level 483: 30 moves (4JC.) It's now 40 -- they added 10 moves

Level 484: 1:30 (4JC.) It's now 1:35 (3JC) -- they added 5 seconds & removed a jewel color. L&C's a little different, too (probably because of the 3 jewel colors.) My counts top to bottom were 15, 45, 80 -- now they are 20, 65, 105.

Level 485: 35 moves (5JC.) This is still the same, actually. But you guys mentioned ice/white blocks falling. I had black jewels--Weird!

Level 486: 60 moves (6JC.) Restricted doomies 20 & 50. It's now 100 moves, with 45 & 90-ct. doomies -- they added 40 moves and added to the doom jewel counts. Also, I just noticed that I had 3 wooden rails in the dirt--between columns 2 & 3, 4 & 5, and 6 & 7. Now they've removed all but the center one, between 4 & 5...

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 02-28-14 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Add info

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for noticing the typos. They're all fixed now. I cant imagine trying to get through 486 with only 60 moves and with the rails, it's hard enough with 100 and one rail!