Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Profits and Strategy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Her bakery is NEVER ugly. I don't know what she's talking about. Lol.
    That's what I thought too! I've seen much worse looking bakeries and I bet those players didn't think they had ugly bakeries! lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Groovy's results would have differed since she had some serious teleporting technology going on in her bakery I bet you she doesn't sell 91k plates anymore.
    I saw that teleporting thing happening in some bakeries around the time of the price hike and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't make it work in my bakery despite having the same layout oh and didn't know Groovy Russ was female lol. Looks like TL fixed that glitch quickly though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I saw that teleporting thing happening in some bakeries around the time of the price hike and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't make it work in my bakery despite having the same layout oh and didn't know Groovy Russ was female lol. Looks like TL fixed that glitch quickly though.
    Because you upgraded the game. As did so very many of us. Whatever glitch there was in the older versions of the game were promptly fixed in an update. Groovy was smart. She didn't update her game and was playing up until very recently with a very old version. She was forced recently to upgrade when the older version was no longer supported. So no more teleporting.

Nightclub Owner
    That's what I thought too! I've seen much worse looking bakeries and I bet those players didn't think they had ugly bakeries! lol
    Because you've never seen her NOT ugly bakery

Executive Chef
    Lol... The "ugly" was supposted to be a joke. Only the "eating pens" are ugly. The way it's set-up reminds me of how they feed cows.

GrooveyRuss had like 10 doors and 48 ovens... He made a million coins a day. Personally, I prefer NOT to exchange REAL life money to earn FAKE coins (but thats just me) I wonder if GrooveyRuss still plays.

Executive Chef
    What are 'eating pens'?

I didn't know Groovy Russ bought extra ovens? I don't get that. Oven slots cost 49gems each. If he had 48 ovens, that means be bought an additional 30 ovens and spent 1,470 gems! Was he trying to earn coins for the expansion? Or he just wanted to be rich? I would have rather spent that 1,470 gems on expansions and have plenty of gems to spare on decor and boxes! From memory the most expensive expansion was 80gems - I can't remember now.

Executive Chef
    What are 'eating pens'?
    that's what I call the area where the customers sit and eat. It's a long row with space to eat on each side, like cows being feed in a barn. They kinda 'trap' the cows while they are eating; the bots are also trapped so they can't go into the rest of the bakery.

cows...

Bs-bots...

Oven slots cost 49gems each.
    they used to be 24 gems. I heard, before that, they used to be only 10 gems, but that must have been before I started playing. I wonder if all the "super-bakeries" got all 200 of their appliances for only 10 gems a piece.

Oh well, I guess those of us with only 18 appliances will have to keep our ugly "feeding pens" and only cook certain foods.

Executive Chef
    They've only ever been 24 then 49 for me. Looks like I have an ugly eating pen arrangement too! Lol

Farm Supplier
    You can have an effective layout without them looking like feeding pens. I have separate area and an efficient set up. If you want to check it out, send me a request and then you can delete me if you want. I can't figure out how to show a picture on here. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	12198
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	12197  

Farm Supplier
    Today, against all my feelings, I am going to delete all my food and only leave the ones with a higher profit per serving than 5.

I have made an excel sheet and it showed me that instead of the 100k i was earning before, I will earn about 300k when I empty my low earning counters.

Also, I am very curious about the eating pens.... I have 2 doors and indeed 2 seperate eating ereas. I heard that you should have about 37 tables and chair and that they should be in proximity of 11 steps from door and register? Anyone who can elaborate on that please? Also i Am only selling 39.000 plates per day instead of the 43.000 everyone else seems to be selling....

Thank you!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast