Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Profits and Strategy

Grand Emperor
    The food will be consumed from each counter very close to evenly, regardless of what food is on it. You can record how many plates one counter has, and then 24 hrs later record how many plates that same counter has. The rest of the counters with food that entire time will be the same, give or take a few. If you add counters of food or food sells out on counters in that 24 hr period, your numbers will be messed up, so start over.

Executive Chef
    if u don't run it open u sell 43kp per day. if u run it open u can count plates per minute. it should be more than the default 30ppm that equals to 43 kppd

Executive Chef
    @nmishii Hmm yeah that seems to be the best way huh? I did that with my RVC counters a few days ago to see how long they would sell out and some counters are behind by 10 plates, sometimes they'd sell out all at the same time. I guess we can only estimate. Thanks!

@nky1111 Thanks for that!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 01-29-14 at 08:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    if u don't run it open u sell 43kp per day. if u run it open u can count plates per minute. it should be more than the default 30ppm that equals to 43 kppd
    Is that 43K assuming you have an efficient layout? Or that 43k standard regardless of layout?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Just so I'm not confused, when you say profit, you literally mean profit where you've deducted the original cost of cooking the recipe?
    Yes, I subtracted the cost to cook the food.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marianagresta View Post
    As you can see, with Hot Apple Cider, if your rate is 43000/day, 18 ovens won't equal production rate to selling rate. It would be necessary 20 ovens.
    Hot Apple Cider is 16 hour recipe... You have 8 hours to cook more food, so you don't need 20 ovens. Instead you need to use those 8 hours to cook a recipe with higher servings per hour... The best one is Ginger Bread Cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by marianagresta View Post
    Plus, you could never miss not even a minute to serve/prepare.
    If your selling rate is 43000/day the next recipe would be Gingerbread Cookies, with only 15 ovens needed. (and still you can't wait not even a minute to serve/prepare)
    Hot apple cider is 16 hours, ginger bread cookies are 6 hours.... Total is 22 hours. You have 2 hours EXTRA each day.

your chart dosent include a column for profit per hour. Hot Apple Cider is at the top of the profit per hour.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Hot Apple Cider is at the top of the profit per hour.
    Sorry... I forgot... Hot Apple Cider is the highest "profit per hour" recipe of the "10 COIN" foods.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry... I forgot... Hot Apple Cider is the highest "profit per hour" recipe of the "10 COIN" foods.
    But why use profit per hour instead of profit per serving if the profit per hour in sehana's chart refers to cooking time and not selling time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    But why use profit per hour instead of profit per serving if the profit per hour in sehana's chart refers to cooking time and not selling time.
    I didn't use just profit per hour.

I wanted to find the highest possible profit recipes that would SELL OUT in 24 hours. The most important factor for me was to cook recipes that total as close to 43,000 serving per day without going over that number. Cooking more will give negative cash flow and stock-piled food.

I sorted Sehana's chart by "profit per serving" the top recipe was Red Velvet, then (I think) Sugar Cookies, Earl Grey Tea, etc. The problem with these recipes is you will sell out of food (and therefore decrease profit) unless you have more than 18 appliances. And because they take so long to cook, you don't have time to cook anything else.

Hot Apple Cider is the only 10 coin (or 12 coin) recipe that has high yield AND takes less than 22 hours to cook. Because it only takes 16 hours you can cook Gingerbread cookies (another high yield AND high coin per hour recipe).

Bottom line... tell me what recipes to cook that will make me more than 189,300 coins PROFIT* in one day.
    (NOTE: so we are comparing apples to apples ... This is in a bakery with 18 appliances, that sells a maximum of 43,000 plates per day and has no "old" food). *Remember that PROFIT is income after you subtract the cost to cook the food.
    Last edited by AnnasCoffee; 01-30-14 at 10:39 AM. Reason: More info

Nightclub Owner

Bottom line... tell me what recipes to cook that will make me more than 189,300 coins PROFIT* in one day.
    (NOTE: so we are comparing apples to apples ... This is in a bakery with 18 appliances, that sells a maximum of 43,000 plates per day and has no "old" food). *Remember that PROFIT is income after you subtract the cost to cook the food.
    I understand now.

And yes, the key is the 18 appliances. I think marianagresta had more than 30 ovens to work with. I don't have 30 appliance slots

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast