Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Profits and Strategy

So it means leave the device on? Like never "falling alseep" ?

Pies and cream: I would suggest counting plates served rather than coins earned.
    Last edited by thepianist; 11-30-14 at 02:52 AM. Reason: To add more

Quote Originally Posted by rainstar13 View Post
    So it means leave the device on? Like never "falling alseep" ?
    Yes, leave the screen on. If you put it in camera mode the game won't be interrupted by notifications for gifts etc. also remember to charge your device. I also turn the brightness down to waste less power and put it in airplane mode after the app is open. You might need to check your settings to stop the screen turning itself off. A lot of players just leave the screen on overnight.

Fashion Designer
    Same! Ugh

Executive Chef
    I have the similar layout for my bakery too.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Here's a post showing a setup for it:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post930522
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Doors are under wall decor.
    I agree that. Is important to have many cashier too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	22356
    Last edited by Bakerling; 08-01-15 at 01:18 PM.

Hello. Almost level 97 and I was wondering, are completing the goals worth it? Like, will you really regret it if you don't complete them? Because from what I've read, it seems as if your appliances are better used on making loads of RVC or using drink machines. Also, I'm saving for the 6mil expansion (yes I know, way behind, but don't judge!) and so therefore, I've reserved 14 drink machines for Capp and 4 appliances for the Halloween goals. Should I be making something else to make moola, or use less appliances ? I've been using what I believe is called the 'T' design? Would appreciate help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by somamom View Post
    Hello. Almost level 97 and I was wondering, are completing the goals worth it? Like, will you really regret it if you don't complete them? Because from what I've read, it seems as if your appliances are better used on making loads of RVC or using drink machines. Also, I'm saving for the 6mil expansion (yes I know, way behind, but don't judge!) and so therefore, I've reserved 14 drink machines for Capp and 4 appliances for the Halloween goals. Should I be making something else to make moola, or use less appliances ? I've been using what I believe is called the 'T' design? Would appreciate help.
    The goals are worth it if you like the exclusive goal decor. You won't be able to buy the goal content if you don't do the goals. So it really depends on how much you want the prizes.

Also you won't be able to unlock all the recipes in the two ovens if you don't complete the goal steps till almost the end. I personally do them all but I know some people skip them if they don't care for the prizes.

+deekathleen ok. I kinda like having the recipes, so I do them. Was just wondering if they had any worth b/c King Sweet for example, makes a good amount of profit. Do you have any tips for what recipes to make for more coins? I took a break from bs over the summer, but I still have been stuck at the 4M size for a long time. So I was wondering if you had any recipes that would be best for making more coins. :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by somamom View Post
    +deekathleen ok. I kinda like having the recipes, so I do them. Was just wondering if they had any worth b/c King Sweet for example, makes a good amount of profit. Do you have any tips for what recipes to make for more coins? I took a break from bs over the summer, but I still have been stuck at the 4M size for a long time. So I was wondering if you had any recipes that would be best for making more coins. :-)
    I know there is a chart somewhere that list the profits on each recipe. I know the goal recipes are not great for coin profit that is for sure lol. The chart might be one of the posts pinned at the top. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

It's fine, thank you for responding!