Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden Fairy Forest 475 - 480

Rhino Keeper
    Level 476: Extinguish 14 fires in 25 moves (3JC). The board is kind of diagonally shaped (?) with a two single separated block on the top left and bottom right. Each has a gift and are always green and purple. There's also a portal from the top one to the bottom one. The prizes are a fire extinguisher and a TNT boost thing. The jewels are in the top right separated from the flames by a bunch a triple boarded crates and 2 small cut outs. Thankfully the super low jewel count makes specials easy.

Rhino Keeper
    The infamous Level 477: Clear 32 glass in 1:35 (5JC). In the center are triple boarded crates locked by two 15-count L&Cs. There's glass underneath this. On the top left there's a 250 L&C that apparently has a glass breaker in it. The bottom right corner there is a 30 count L&C with a key gift inside. Both are separated from the rest of the board. Also, there's a portal from the top left to bottom right.

The tips in post #6 of this thread are super helpful so check them out if you're having trouble. I didn't have to worry about the blasters because I managed to get 2 diamonds but the tips help you know where to focus. I was sure I was going to be stuck here forever, but for through on my second attempt!

And here's the long awaited picture:
    Last edited by limonepledge; 02-23-14 at 09:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 478: Dig 8 meters in 1:55 (5JC).In the middle there are two single snakes and a 4-headed snake. There's also a few black jewels, two ice blocks and 6 squares of super dirt near the bottom. This level is one of those separated ones, but there's only one level so you just clear everything in that block. The bottom has a triangular cut out making it trickier.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 479: Extinguish 14 fires in 25 moves (4JC). Fun level with a couple cut outs and portals. At the beginning the flames are blocked off by triple boarded crates. The portals make it a little challenging to plan matched, but I found it fairly easy to make special jewels.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 480: Dig 21 meters in 65 moves (5JC). The level consists of 3 separated parts. The First two consist of normal dirt, restricted jewels and ice blocks. There are some cut outs making it hard to clear everything, but if you start with good matches that really helps. The third level has cut outs, reg. dirt, super dirt, restricted jewels, restricted black jewels and ice blocks. The cut out is right above the bottom row (above two restricted jewels).

So far I've gotten dug 20 rows but the cut out messes me up. I'll add more tips later if I come up with anything.

When I get through here I'll see you over at Monarch Key

Farm Supplier
    Please do something to change this level. I just keep makng the only match available and not getting anywhere! I'm getting so bored with 478.

Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Level 478: Dig 8 meters in 1:55 (5JC).In the middle there are two single snakes and a 4-headed snake. There's also a few black jewels, two ice blocks and 6 squares of super dirt near the bottom. This level is one of those separated ones, but there's only one level so you just clear everything in that block. The bottom has a triangular cut out making it trickier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12