Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MITHRIL? Faerie Respite

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikez156 View Post
    I tried jewel exchange too! Nada. Can someone explain what the 4th shard is? I'm lost there . I will send you silver if needed. Add me at mikez156. Also that reminds me I have plenty of iron and ore , just no option to craft :-/
    This is gonna sound weird, but... I put my Tabernum up next to my Deep Mines and post to Neighbors about it and within 3 days, zit just appeared. Like when I got the Aquafier Shard, I put ponds & wells around Tabernum & got way more scales & fish than before. look in Inventory..Do you at least have the first 3 knowledge Shards? If so try moving up to mines.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    This is gonna sound weird, but... I put my Tabernum up next to my Deep Mines and post to Neighbors about it and within 3 days, zit just appeared. Like when I got the Aquafier Shard, I put ponds & wells around Tabernum & got way more scales & fish than before. look in Inventory..Do you at least have the first 3 knowledge Shards? If so try moving up to mines.
    I forgot to mention. That was when I stopped getting Mithril drops. As soon as I was able to craft it.

Quote Originally Posted by jerirat View Post
    I think you need the 4th shard from the tabernum to craft mithril in the forge. I only have two and am stuck waiting for Mithril to drop from mines. You can also do the jewelers exchange and you might get mithril. I've only had it drop once from that.
    Same case here. It is a rare drop from deep mines and i'm in need of 50 mithril now and i only have 10 and 1 crafting in the forge so total 11. I tried all the possible ways and no luck. Those quests which require mithril are going to sit in my quest book for a long long time lol.

New Resident
    This will make me sound dumb but I have no idea what a shard is nor a Tabernum??? 😔can you explain a little more ? I'd like to be able to craft them

Host(ess)
    I have a question about deep mines... Do they have better drop rates when you level them up? Or just faster collection times?

Quote Originally Posted by mikez156 View Post
    This will make me sound dumb but I have no idea what a shard is nor a Tabernum??? 😔can you explain a little more ? I'd like to be able to craft them
    Go here to Dabag's goalreference thread & you can read all abou it.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post481863

The shards are the very rare drop other than coins from the tablet. There are 4 shards. Each with its own goals.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-24-14 at 02:34 PM.

New Resident
    I have no idea what a Tabernum is nor a shard :-/ help!!

New Resident
    Oops didn't see that last post!! Thanks

New Resident
    Ok so I do have the Tabernum but have not come across all those quests/goals to achieve turning silver into minthril ! Hmmm! I appreciate all the help though

If my inventory shows Knowledge Shard x2, that means I have completed 2 shards, and am waiting for my 3rd?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast