Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pls help. Transferred game successfully to new iPad. Now on old device my son....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    There are 2 people posting on this thread, the very first post is my problem.
    I never started a new id. If you read my first post it explains it. I transferred my storm Id and game from my old phone to my new iPad via restaurant story. When I first got my iPad I looked up how to transfer and I did it. I downloaded restaurant story then signed in and then I downloaded dragon story and my id and game was all transferred.
    But now I want my id and game off of my old phone.
    But yes I signed in with restaurant story on my new iPad and my dragon story game "transferred"!
    I didn't have to play to level 2 though because I was already past level 2 .
    I wonder.... if you have not set up a storm8 ID on you ipad you could try the transfer feature which I quoted in my post... You will need to download a storm8 game (not restaurant story)

The Honorable Panda
    Storm ID- This is an ID you set up for you games.

Storm 8 game- Dragon story is a Team Lava Game. There are also Storm 8 games . The one transfer method I was referring to requires you to download/use a Storm 8 game to do a transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I wonder.... if you have not set up a storm8 ID on you ipad you could try the transfer feature which I quoted in my post... You will need to download a storm8 game (not restaurant story)
    My game is already on my new iPad. I need it takin off my old phone, so my son can start a new game.
    Thank you for your help . I just didn't know why there was storm8 and storm. I look too far into things and I'm still wondering in my head why it has two names (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Storm ID- This is an ID you set up for you games.

Storm 8 game- Dragon story is a Team Lava Game. There are also Storm 8 games . The one transfer method I was referring to requires you to download/use a Storm 8 game to do a transfer.
    I'm starting to get it. So storm8 is it's own "thing" which has games, and also supports (?) team lava games? Kinda thing.

The Honorable Panda
    My game is already on my new iPad. I need it takin off my old phone, so my son can start a new game.
    Thank you for your help . I just didn't know why there was storm8 and storm. I look too far into things and I'm still wondering in my head why it has two names (lol)
    No worries it can get very confusing!

Support should be able to assist with removing your storm ID and games from your old device.

Executive Chef
    You have logged into your game on your ipad but you have not transferred it.... If I were you I would use the transfer method which will take the game off your old device then your son can start fresh.......

It is a bit confusing because when you use the new login feature it does say that it is transferring the games but it isn't actually transferring them from the other device - the games are still domiciled to the original device

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! Does not transfer your game https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Have a new device? Restore your original account here! https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l-account-here!
    Last edited by midnightmeerkat; 01-27-14 at 04:23 PM.

Executive Chef
    No worries it can get very confusing!

Support should be able to assist with removing your storm ID and games from your old device.
    Kooky, from what she is saying she has used the restaurant story feature to sign into her account on her ipad but the account is still domiciled on the old device... Surely all she need to do is use the transfer method to transfer her account to the ipad? Then her son can then start fresh on the old device.

Kooky, from what she is saying she has used the restaurant story feature to sign into her account on her ipad but the account is still domiciled on the old device... Surely all she need to do is use the transfer method to transfer her account to the ipad? Then her son can then start fresh on the old device.
    I emailed TL. I terrified to try and do a transfer again and I will loose progress. I'll wait and see what they say.

The Honorable Panda
    She cannot use the login feature since the storm ID is already on the new iPad.

Executive Chef
    She cannot use the login feature since the storm ID is already on the new iPad.
    She says she did not set up a storm ID on the ipad. (Just used restaurant story to sign in)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast