Thread: Boosted breed & diamond Temple

Host(ess)

Boosted breed & diamond Temple

So I was impulsive and bought a diamond temple. Then I realized it has a 7 day timer. Oops. Ok but it makes me wonder, has anyone ever had success with boosted breed? Or the diamond temple? I have a diamond, angel, and crusader. I was thinking ok this will help me with the rest of my diamond breeds. I hit angel and dark elf to try dark angel, diamond temple and I hit boosted breed.

I got another coral. Yay. Anyway... Just wondering if anyone has has success with these or a waste of gold.

I tried diamond and forest like 15 times and got 15 forest dragons. It's... Disconcerting.

Executive Chef
    When boosted breeding was on offer it was stated that it gave you more chance of breeding "rare" and super rare" dragons but it made no mention of helping to obtain "ultra rare".

When I used it, I didn't get any ultra rares.

Quetzal is easy to get with diamond and forest. Just put aside a few hours and you stand a good chance, you may get a few hundred forest fails though Infinity is another one which is fairly easy to get too when you have got Quetzal - just breed it with diamond.

The Honorable Panda
    You can find a lot of discussion on these two features on the current thread.

Boosted Breeding

Diamond Temple
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request