Now on old device my son wants to start his own dragon story. But my dragon story is still on my old device. So my game/my island are on both my new iPad and my old droid phone. How can I restart it on my old phone? Or not even just restart that game. But sign out of play store. I cant even delete it from my old phone. I have read that you can't play the same storm I'd on 2 different devices, but that's what is happening to me. I thought that once I transferred my storm I'd to my new iPad then it would automatically clear on the old phone!? I don't need it on the phone anymore. I tried to sign out of the play store cause I assumed it was attached to my account in the play store, but I can't seem to find out how to sign out of the play store. I removed all my email accounts , but that didn't do anything. I don't want to factory reset the phone because I need the texts and messages on it. All I want is to delete my games from it and let my son start over. There has to be a way for this?.? Plssss any help, this is my first time on the forum