Thread: have the completely

Fashion Designer

have the completely

Abandoned this game now it been months since we had any goals to work at. Is it going to be just another monster story.
    If it is why not just get rid of it off the the play store I go back into it once a month to see if anything is happening with it. So far nothing. I will try one more time next month if nothing come of it I will not be downloading it again. The game is boring with nothing to work towards.

Fashion Designer
    Fashion Story still gets weekly updates, but goals have always been the exception rather than the norm in this game. If you prefer a game with goals then FS probably won't ever be your favorite.
    ~*~ MizCricket ~*~
    **Currently Playing: Bakery, Castle, Fashion, and Restaurant**
    ** ID: Chicabelita **
    ~* I am a non-tipping neighbor, but I gift and respond to requests daily. *~

Executive Chef
    If you like goals try Bakery and Restaurant, they both get goals just about every month or so. You're always busy in those games.

In Fashion, you make your own goals, since catalogues take so much longer to master than recipes, so even without any goals you're always trying to master more catalogues, which to me seems like trying to shovel snow with a teaspoon. They really should fix that, I've been playing for 2 solid years now and I haven't come even close to mastering anything more than a mere tiny portion of the catalogues, I always order something though too, so I'm not being lazy. Maybe if it didn't take forever to master each catalogue then we'd have time to do goals every month like in bakery and restaurant.

Executive Chef
    goals usually mean rewards so i guess they don't want to give these for free any longer xDD

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    goals usually mean rewards so i guess they don't want to give these for free any longer xDD
    I know! Thats the beauty of bakery! So I play both games but I feel fashion story is a wasted opportunity.

I don't really mind the lack of goal in fashion. Since I still have tons of catalogs not master yet. So it's consider a goal for me to master them all. XD Though I wouldn't mind some goals during special day. Like a valentine goal, Christmas goal and etc. But seeing how our last goals was months back. I highly doubt we will have one soon.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!