Thread: Why did you remove bobbing for apples? It is an autumn item, not a Christmas one

Unhappy Why did you remove bobbing for apples? It is an autumn item, not a Christmas one

Why did you remove bobbing for apples, even if it is not a Christmas/Halloween item? The other autumn items were not removed! Why did you remove the bobbing for apples decoration?

Executive Chef
    I went back and checked my inventory of Autumn items and they removed some of them and kept others 4 sale. I'm not sure how they chose which 2.keep and which they didn't but that's a good? Mm
    I know that they did a removal of items after Halloween because I have quite a few items wo prices above them so maybe they decided that Bobbing 4 Apples was a Halloween item.
    The only Bobbing 4 Apples I have is the 1 I paid 4. There is no price above it so I'm not able 2 purchase anymore.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-17-14 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Clarification of original posting

Rhino Keeper
    I still have bobbing for apples....I thought that was a goal item? Maybe it's because I bought it then and have it in storage...I don't really know.
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Fashion Designer
    I think they remove all seasonal items from that year.
    I could be wrong, though.
    I haven't been on BS, yet, so I'm not sure what was all removed.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I think they remove all seasonal items from that year.
    I could be wrong, though.
    I haven't been on BS, yet, so I'm not sure what was all removed.
    No, not all autumn items have been removed. It is just a few. I really did not know why they removed the bobbing for apples...

Rhino Keeper
    It's been gone since Novemeber 15th. It was pulled along with all the other autumn/Halloween items. At least for iOS it was. I'm not sure about android.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shanapiv View Post
    I still have bobbing for apples....I thought that was a goal item? Maybe it's because I bought it then and have it in storage...I don't really know.
    If it doesn't have the price above it then it is no longer available for purchase. That is how you know.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I know this is an old thread, but I hope Bobbing for Apples will come back this year! It was a really cute item; I regret having sold mine last year. If I had known it would be removed I would have bought extra