Thread: Level 98 and expansions

New Resident

Level 98 and expansions

Hi all, I'm on level 98 at the moment and it's saying I need 999 million + stars to progress to level 99, is this a glitch as support won't give me an answer. Also I have only 1 more plot option of expansion, so my question is has anyone passed level 98 and has anyone reached full expansion, what is the point if that's it, anyone thanks pls......

Host(ess)
    Hi there, I am level 98 and fully expanded. Unfortunately there are no higher levels. That's why it says you need 999 million stars, that would take forever probably. There is plenty of unused land they we should be able to use, but can't. So I'm basically just playing to visit with friends, and see what new stuff comes out every week, even though I have no room for anything new. Also I might rearrange my city, just to keep from getting bored.

Host(ess)
    Oh, another thing. From everything I've read on this message board, there was supposed to be a lot of really cool updates and game design changes (not sure about higher levels though), but the developer planning it quit working for TL. And since this isn't a high profit game for Team Lava, they don't anything with it besides the weekly items, which I appreciate. For so long we got nothing new. A lot of people quit then. So it's basically a game to enjoy till you can't do anymore. Ok, I hope that helped. Sorry for going on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by mtroby29 View Post
    Hi there, I am level 98 and fully expanded. Unfortunately there are no higher levels. That's why it says you need 999 million stars, that would take forever probably. There is plenty of unused land they we should be able to use, but can't. So I'm basically just playing to visit with friends, and see what new stuff comes out every week, even though I have no room for anything new. Also I might rearrange my city, just to keep from getting bored.
    The exact same thing happened on the old City Story game before they made the Metro version! And now that I think about it... Empire Story too, I had forgotten about that game bUt enjoyed it while it lasted