Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Data Usage amounts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doto92ok View Post
    that's odd, in my list Dragon Story does show up nice and neat at the "D"
    Just checked again, it's not there. I have other apps on that list, but none of the TL/S8 games are on there. Are you using iOS7?

TL only show up on the list of Usage in terms of memory usage, but not on the cellular usage page.

The Honorable Panda
    I am on iOS8 Iphone 5s

Under settings- scroll to bottom and I have a list of all my apps. I can click on Dragon story and there is a button to turn off cellular data.

I have not seen this before, so I think this is new with the iOS8 version update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am on iOS8 Iphone 5s

Under settings- scroll to bottom and I have a list of all my apps. I can click on Dragon story and there is a button to turn off cellular data.

I have not seen this before, so I think this is new with the iOS8 version update.
    Yeah, I'm thinking this must be an iOS 8 thing too, I want to keep my system at iOS7 for at least a couple of months, I don't like new OS updates, they're always so glitchy and clanky. But it's good to know they added it, so that I can turn on cellular data to games that I want when I do update my system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12