Thread: Lost items

Lost items

I just lost over 1,000 sunny handbags!

Now, before you say that I'm overreacting, I do realize these are relatively cheap items. HOWEVER, I just spend 20+ minutes leveling them! Out of nowhere, a box popped up and said that my game was out of sync. This is extremely common for me, so I just pressed ok. Then, as soon as I did, ALL OF MY SUNNY HANDBAGS WERE GONE and replaced with 60 woven wedges. WHAT? That has never happened to me! This is my second fashion story account, I have another account on my phone, this one is on my tablet, and in NEITHER game has this EVER happened to me before! I lost all the coins that I should have earned/ spent on ordering those items! I tried emailing team lava several times, and every single time it says "Redirect error". I am so frustrated! Is there another e-mail address I can use to contact them, or any way to get my items back?

Executive Chef
    it happens every now and then.. unless you have a VERY good connection (cable at home..)
    so when leveling up or doing something else time-consuming, tap that phone icon from time to time, and if neighbors list doesn't show up you know it has lost it.

New Resident
    Why can't I get the same things my neighbor gets.. Like the 'Peace' couch ????

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by isabella3480 View Post

I just lost over 1,000 sunny handbags!

Now, before you say that I'm overreacting, I do realize these are relatively cheap items. HOWEVER, I just spend 20+ minutes leveling them! Out of nowhere, a box popped up and said that my game was out of sync. This is extremely common for me, so I just pressed ok. Then, as soon as I did, ALL OF MY SUNNY HANDBAGS WERE GONE and replaced with 60 woven wedges. WHAT? That has never happened to me! This is my second fashion story account, I have another account on my phone, this one is on my tablet, and in NEITHER game has this EVER happened to me before! I lost all the coins that I should have earned/ spent on ordering those items! I tried emailing team lava several times, and every single time it says "Redirect error". I am so frustrated! Is there another e-mail address I can use to contact them, or any way to get my items back?
    Sounds like you could of gone out of sync with the servers so part of your progress was not save. (Did you have just sell out of woven wedges?)
    email is support@teamlava.com

Or you can submit a new request

https://support.storm8.com/home
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request