Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Cerberus Dragon - Update 1-3-2014

Executive Chef
    Eagle
    Mist

*sigh* I always get into a slight panic mode, til I breed the dragon, dunno why I worry so much!
    Now, if I could just be assured that I can house the little dear once I get it, life would be fine

Fashion Designer
    Finally expanding mythics yay but no habitat increase ::3

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering where this guy is supposed to fit into our habitats lol

Fashion Designer
    Helios and bat. 18hrs dt1 ::3

Executive Chef
    Well I keep trying and trying, I've sped so much I'm down about 1,000 gold and counting, I'm having so much trouble with this dragon just keep getting firestorm, mist, coral and a Titan! O.o a Titan? Seriously?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Well I keep trying and trying, I've sped so much I'm down about 1,000 gold and counting, I'm having so much trouble with this dragon just keep getting firestorm, mist, coral and a Titan! O.o a Titan? Seriously?
    Eek. You are really putting me off trying. I already have 4 titan's and definitely do not want another one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rsusko View Post
    Wondering where this guy is supposed to fit into our habitats lol
    Luckily, I have to mythic habitats and 3 spare mythics. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Eek. You are really putting me off trying. I already have 4 titan's and definitely do not want another one.
    Sorry hun! Yeah, I really wasn't looking to add to my Titan count either, wizard and mindvolt can go away too (please!)

I even broke my own rule and used boosted breed for 12 gold aaaaand got ..............A CORAL (grrr) won't be doing THAT again. First time using boosted (on purpose that is!) shame I got a defective one!

Executive Chef
    Sorry hun! Yeah, I really wasn't looking to add to my Titan count either, wizard and mindvolt can go away too (please!)

I even broke my own rule and used boosted breed for 12 gold aaaaand got ..............A CORAL (grrr) won't be doing THAT again. First time using boosted (on purpose that is!) shame I got a defective one!
    I am convinced boosted bread is a waste of time.

Executive Chef
    Awsumum just think a bit. Mythic splits. Night splits too. Also a yellow needed. Two splitting colors and a third one, plus it is considered super rare.

It means this dragon is MUCH harder Than mask. Which is (was) one of the hardest (if not the hardest) dragon ingame.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast