Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Executive Chef
    This quest looks great and the building is beautiful. The best part is it not being timed. I shall take my time completing it, the main challenge being the sweet food items which I do not have in stock at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    ... after write the Treaty

Calling all Faeries
    White Petal 0/50
    Blue Petals 0/50
    Purple Petals 0/50
    Orange Petals 0/50
    Red Petals 0/50
    Glimmerdust 0/50
    Summon the Faeries 0/1 (Visit Magic Garden)

Foreign Objects
    Longsword 0/10
    Light Armor 0/10
    Silver Platter 0/10
    Chocolate 0/10
    Ivy's Hot Sauce 0/10
    Jewels 0/100

added to post 2-KP
    Can someone please confirm if that is a mistake where it says 100 jewels? Should that be 10? Those things take forever to collect!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Yes , especially the 10 silver plates (each 30 silver plus 5 jewels if i remember right ) plus 100 more jewels.... perhaps i have to sacrify my beloved dark cave formations collection ? :-)

(Check it on ZX71 my main acc )

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the untimed quest TL, I'm going to take my time with this one after barely sleeping to complete the reindeer quest. Finally something to do with all those extra silver plates I keep making to use up all my silver since I can't make sweet feasts that quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Can someone please confirm if that is a mistake where it says 100 jewels? Should that be 10? Those things take forever to collect!!
    I'm also thinking that it must be a typo since all the other materials requires 10 of each. Otherwise it's just plain cruel because as you mentioned, they take forever to collect

Executive Chef
    I can not confirm since I am not yet there but it may be 100, in earlier caravan type quests sometimes we had to drop more than 100 item (like 120 milk or so), so I can believe it is 100.

Now both my magic forges are crafting silver or jewel... and chopping iron rich rocks for materials,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I see that they have taken the ability to store these trees away now. I tried today and the trees were storable (I saw the storage button), but now when I try again they are not storable.
    Oh, that's a bummer. I'm glad I was quick enough and stored mine while it was possible.

As you can clearly see, mine are in storage and so it WAS possible to store these trees. I dunno why they took that option away tho? I'm keeping mine in there until next christmas.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I can not confirm since I am not yet there but it may be 100, in earlier caravan type quests sometimes we had to drop more than 100 item (like 120 milk or so), so I can believe it is 100.

Now both my magic forges are crafting silver or jewel... and chopping iron rich rocks for materials,
    Yes, but. I still think it's a typo since 1. They take forever to collect which milk doesn't and 2. All the other materials in that list needs 10 of each so it would be odd to have just one of them require such a higher amount and go from 10 to 100. But. I guess we'll see when we get there. Thanks to all of you who post these things in advance, really helps out a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Its 100.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Its 100.
    Well... That sucks.

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast