Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Faerie respite

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Looks like you need to continue on with the Goals. You're very close to the one where it asks you to place the Faerie Respite. The Goal "Symbol Of Friendship" is the one that asks you to place and build the building. You can check out the first post of this thread to see how many more Goals you need to complete to get to that one.
    Thanks for your help. :-)
    My User ID: Life'sAKick!

Find me on these Story Games: Castle, Dragon, Farm, and Bakery.
    Find me playing these Mania Games: jewel, fish, candy, fruit, and bubble.

Other games I play: Candy Crush, Bingo Bash, and Diamond Digger.

In my real life I create physical games for the world. and I try to do the right thing. Always.

Executive Chef
    As of now, is "The Plume Queen" the final step in the Faeries quest line? If not, can someone please provide a link to the post about the next set of quests in this line? Thanks.

Oh, and I am a couple steps away from that one, still waiting for the Lady Finverra statue to drop from one of my Ancient Vault adventures, but I want to check: the step between Lady Finverra and The Plume Queen involves gathering "faeriebulb seeds" by planting glimmerbulbs. I have planted a lot of glimmerbulbs over the last few months and never gotten any of those seeds. I am really hoping someone will say it's not that those seeds are SO rare that hundreds and hundreds of glimmerbulbs can be harvested before getting even 1. Can someone confirm that they only start dropping once you have reached that quest? Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    The seeds drop when they're required
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The seeds drop when they're required
    Thanks, maguar - helpful as ever! So I guess there is currently no further quest line triggered by completing the Faerie Respite lvl 5?

I never got the lady finerva statue despite numerous trips and my fairie respite is upgraded to highest level. I haven't reached the last step the Plume Queen. This was quite awhile ago. I moved on to other things, but just remembered I still needed to get the statue. I have tried the adventure again several times. Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I never got the lady finerva statue despite numerous trips and my fairie respite is upgraded to highest level. I haven't reached the last step the Plume Queen. This was quite awhile ago. I moved on to other things, but just remembered I still needed to get the statue. I have tried the adventure again several times. Thanks.
    The statue was used to upgrade the respite to level 4 so if you're up to The Plume Queen, then you've already received and used it. There are 5 levels to the faerie respite. When you click on the respite, does it say level 5 in the lower right corner?

It just says Faerie Respite but when I click on it it just shows time till next collection with option to speed up. It doesn't show upgrading level and materials necessary to go to next level. Which is the way my other buildings show when already upgraded. However they do show current level on bottom right. I hope this makes sense. Do you think I haven't upgraded to level 5? How would I do so if doesn't show next level to upgrade?

No, it just says Faerie Respite. And I'm not up to the Plume Queen. All steps are gone for that quest. And I never got the statue. Kept adventuring and never got it. Goal gone from kingdom goals.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can you please tell me which goal is in your book? Have a look at post 1 for the name so you can find the right one. Might be helpful to list all your goals so I can see where you're at (if you want to)

None of the goals listed in post 1 are in my kingdom goals. Completed all of them except lady finerva & the last 2 disappeared. I will send you all goals later. I'm all over the place. Would appreciate you looking at them. Thanks!