Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I still have a maximum of 30 on the Faeriebulb seeds. Is that correct?
    Thanks for this response ... I never even noticed that 30-limit when I asked my original Q about stocking up. Good to know & now I also know to check the back of items' cards to see what their max # is, so thanks for the tip

Rhino Keeper
    Still no sign of the statue I'm giving the knights an change of scenery and sending thewm off to find a burning ember instead, maybe they will have better luck with that!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Still no sign of the statue I'm giving the knights an change of scenery and sending thewm off to find a burning ember instead, maybe they will have better luck with that!
    Pixie, you are doing the ancient vaults adventure aren't you to get the statue? It only comes from this one... Cheers!

Oh and good luck with finding the ember... My knights needed me to use the cattle prod on them as they came back time and time again empty. I threatened Ivy' skunkupies and that did the trick! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Yep definitely doing the ancient vaults. It would be rather ironic if they managed to find the elusive ember but can't find a statue

New Resident

"Thats Faerie Cruel" dialogue

The introduction dialogue to "Thats Faerie Cruel" (where Sabina finds out about the faeries in jars, it seems) skipped me. It just never showed up. All I got was the goal popping up as already completed. Can I get a transcript of that dialogue somewhere?
    (I really enjoy the dialogues in Castle Story. I find them very witty and funny and they are one of the main reason I'm playing the game.)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreuCR View Post
    The introduction dialogue to "Thats Faerie Cruel" (where Sabina finds out about the faeries in jars, it seems) skipped me. It just never showed up. All I got was the goal popping up as already completed. Can I get a transcript of that dialogue somewhere?
    (I really enjoy the dialogues in Castle Story. I find them very witty and funny and they are one of the main reason I'm playing the game.)
    Check out Dabag's Thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post870530
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Finally adventure 15 was the lucky one and I have my statue

Rhino Keeper
    Cave Rich in Culture

Is there a possibility of getting more than one Faerimer Columns from a single run to The Dark Caves? My first try only yielded one and I am wondering if I am going to be on Dark Cave Adventures all week.

Farm Supplier
    I lost count already on how many times I went to the ancient vault for that statue, but it's definitely more than two weeks already! I'm so desperate... Please someone help.. (

Where find the lady's finverra's statue?