Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Woohoo! I have 8 mithril so now I can upgrade the Respite with gems and not wipe out my balance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Thank you again for the notice

Anybody else having (or had) trouble with making Silver Platters (for the Foreign Objects goal)? Seems like I get wayyyyy less silver ore than before (from sparkling mines, deep mines, rocks, etc). I've even crafted silver ore a few times, which I never do. The drop rate from mines/rocks is usually 0 or 1
    If you have some dark cave formations, they give a lot of silvers. (every chop 1 or more) Also, it have a high chance for mythril as well

Rhino Keeper
    Discovered today that the number of gems required to buy Mithril for the Respite upgrade has been lowered to 50 from 60.
    Nice one TL!

Has anyone else had their faerie respite stop dropping anything?
    After I finished the the sapling part 2, my respite stopped dropping. All it is dropping are coins. I have collected from it several times and nothing. Before it dropped something every time I collected from it.
    Is this normal???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    After I finished the the sapling part 2, my respite stopped dropping. All it is dropping are coins. I have collected from it several times and nothing. Before it dropped something every time I collected from it.
    Is this normal???
    Read the sapling part 2 thread and you will get your answer. Specifically the second part on page 1.

Does anybody know at what stage we start seeing Faeriebulb seeds drop? Are the glimmerbulbs the only source? I am maxed out on gimmerbulbs, but based on experience in similar situations, that shouldn't stop me from getting Faeriebulb seeds. I'm on the Lady Finverra goal, waiting for the adventure to bring me back the statue. I'm trying to get the seeds ready for the next step. Will they not start showing til after I get the statue? Is there another source besides glimmerbulbs?
    Thank you for any help

Quote Originally Posted by yousthere View Post
    Is this normal???
    If you read the dialog as it popped up, the fairies are now angry and stopped dropping random items upon collection from the respite.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Does anybody know at what stage we start seeing Faeriebulb seeds drop? Are the glimmerbulbs the only source? I am maxed out on gimmerbulbs, but based on experience in similar situations, that shouldn't stop me from getting Faeriebulb seeds. I'm on the Lady Finverra goal, waiting for the adventure to bring me back the statue. I'm trying to get the seeds ready for the next step. Will they not start showing til after I get the statue? Is there another source besides glimmerbulbs?
    Thank you for any help
    I believe they still drop from glimmer bulbs even if your maxed on the bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Read the sapling part 2 thread and you will get your answer. Specifically the second part on page 1.
    I have read that page so many times. Even that part about the respite but it didn't register. Lol. Thanks I see it again. Was gonna go crazy over here. Once it's finished I forget about. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I believe they still drop from glimmer bulbs even if your maxed on the bulbs.
    Oh I know, I even mentioned that in my post thank you, I finally had time to find the answer in another post:

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    You have to wait until you place the statue in the fairy respite , then they will show up from glimmer bulbs and magic garden
    So I guess even if I have everything else prepared, I still have to wait to collect all those seeds before the next upgrade...booo :/

Rhino Keeper
    My Part I of this goal is 99% done, may I ask where is the part two of this goal please.