Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Sorry but there are so many pages Can anybody tell me the size of the Faeire Respite? 3x3? 4x4? We should add it to one of the first informational posts for future reference/players, too . Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Sorry but there are so many pages Can anybody tell me the size of the Faeire Respite? 3x3? 4x4? We should add it to one of the first informational posts for future reference/players, too . Thank you!
    3x3

(added to post 2)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    3x3

(added to post 2)
    Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi All!

Just want to say the Faerie Respite will play an important role in The Blythewood Sapling Part 2 that's part of next week's update. Be sure to finish building yours up (Upgrade to Level 5)!

Thank you again for the notice

Anybody else having (or had) trouble with making Silver Platters (for the Foreign Objects goal)? Seems like I get wayyyyy less silver ore than before (from sparkling mines, deep mines, rocks, etc). I've even crafted silver ore a few times, which I never do. The drop rate from mines/rocks is usually 0 or 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All!

Just want to say the Faerie Respite will play an important role in The Blythewood Sapling Part 2 that's part of next week's update. Be sure to finish building yours up (Upgrade to Level 5)!
    I would but i need 11 Mirthil and I have only had 1 drop in the last 2 weeks despite collecting from all the potential places and doing the exchange. I don't have a knowledge shard.

Anybody else having (or had) trouble with making Silver Platters (for the Foreign Objects goal)? Seems like I get wayyyyy less silver ore than before (from sparkling mines, deep mines, rocks, etc). I've even crafted silver ore a few times, which I never do. The drop rate from mines/rocks is usually 0 or 1
    I have had to craft silver the last few days. I kinda noticed that too.

Executive Chef

I'm having a problem with silver myself. Just chopped up two iron rick rocks with 16 energy and only got 2 silver and it is not always dropping in the mines either.

Wow so it's not just me i also need it for many things so this will take awhile! Only 4/10 platters so far. I also need jewels for many things right now.. Well no more sweet feasts for me! For a long time lol

Rhino Keeper
    Just checked my unfinished respite for the first time in a while and realised that the number of Mithril required to upgrade it has dropped from 20 to 10. I checked back through this thread and can't find any recent posts stating that this has happened so just letting people know in case they already have 10 or more mithril that they should be able to complete te upgrade.
    Thank you TL for lowering the requirement! I can now choose to use Gems or keep mining/trading a little while longer. Think I'll choose the latter option though.