Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Executive Chef
    i got all the columns and statue on first try . Make sure you're on the correct adventure.

Host(ess)
    Hi - this is my first post in the forum, after playing TL games for almost two years.

I finally got my statue this morning. I had done 6 one day quests and 2 two day quests. I almost missed it when the knights started unloading their plunder at the barracks, it passed by so quickly! After that long a wait, there should have been a trumpet fanfare, but I guess the knights were too full of grits. The wait for mithril continues ...

Rhino Keeper
    Weird, I got my statue on the first trip. But I almost didn't get it... After collecting from the castle, it dropped a bunch of stuff, but didn't drop the statue. I then collected everything and was about send my knights on another trip to the vaults, when suddenly the statue appeared. I clicked on it, collected it, and upgraded my Faerie Respite.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    Is there any chance we could get an answer from a moderator on this issue of ten or more adventures without getting the statue?
    TL says: "The chance of getting the statue is lower than 50%. So it may take a few tries."

Also remember that each time you go on an adventure, the chances stay the same. That is, if you go on one adventure your chances of getting the statue is less than 50%. If you do not get the statue, the next time you go on the adventure your chances are STILL less than 50%.

Furthermore, you can only get one statue. Make sure you don't already have one. (Maybe you missed seeing it drop?)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    TL says: "The chance of getting the statue is lower than 50%. So it may take a few tries."

Also remember that each time you go on an adventure, the chances stay the same. That is, if you go on one adventure your chances of getting the statue is less than 50%. If you do not get the statue, the next time you go on the adventure your chances are STILL less than 50%.

Furthermore, you can only get one statue. Make sure you don't already have one. (Maybe you missed seeing it drop?)
    I've done 14 trips to the vault and no statue. I've tried force close and every other suggestion etc.... Had I known that the chance is less than 50 % I would have not wasted my time with this quest. I find it unfair that some get their statue on the very first try while I've done it 14 times which is both outrageous and ridiculous. I'm no longer interested in playing this game going forward as TL seems so be very dishonest on their updates, goals etc....

Host(ess)
    BTW,
    The word "few" is not synonymous with 14 times last time I checked.

Yea... Few means 3 or 4.
    If you say a couple of times, that means 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post

You have to be kidding me ! Is it how TL Forces the hand of the players to pay 100 gems, bcz they are sick and tired of Waiting for statue that is basically hindering a goal!

Since when Goals' Buildings ( The faerie Respite is a building after all) depends on less than 50% chance to finish it.
    This is absolutely preposterous and ridiculously illogical ! It is a waste of resources for players!

Shouldn't there be at least a certain number of quests done to the Ancient Vault to get the darn statue! This is so open ended that I wonder what TL is thinking!

Fashion Designer
    I'm in the same boat with the statue. Countless trips to the vault with no statue returned. I'm just happy this isn't a timed quest. In general, this game requires a lot of patience.

Farm Supplier
    Can anybody tell me what the fey crystals are used for? I've collected quite a lot but can't find a use for them, thank you