Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Host(ess)
    Hi I'm new I have the same problem my knights just came back from their twelfth trip and no statue. I emailed support no response so far.

Host(ess)
    Why is the statue not dropping for some people after at least ten attempts at the vault

Executive Chef
    4th trip to the ancient vault still no statue !

Farm Supplier
    Is there any chance we could get an answer from a moderator on this issue of ten or more adventures without getting the statue?

Rhino Keeper
    Im not quite there yet... Still waiting on 10(!!!) more mithril. But try force closing your game before you collect from your adventure next time. Also, make sure to read the quest in the quest book. Seems redundant, but if the quest hasnt been officially read, then i dont think the game registers that you need the item to drop.

Farm Supplier
    I've tried both of those suggestions. Still no luck. Sooooo frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    No more drops from harvesting. I haven't received a fraeriebulb seed in over 5 days. Is the quest still active? I thought there was no time limit?

Faire respite disappointing single flower drop!

Just felt compelled to say the faire respite is very pretty but HATE the drops. It mostly drop flowers which would be great but a single one? I have only got one of the special seed so far and its been at level 5 for days. Really disappointed; the multicolor hedge gives better drops. It drops other items like faire jar but the flowers are the most frequent. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    5th adventure done no statue! Goung on the 6th, and not holding my breath.
    Some got the statue from the 1st quest while others are at the 10th me at the 6th and still no statue.
    So could TL answer one question for me?! Where is the fair equal chances for all players ?! If we were playing lottery here just let us know! Because the game starts to get annoying with Goals that takes long to achieve yet counting on CHANCE AND DROP ODDS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Im not quite there yet... Still waiting on 10(!!!) more mithril. But try force closing your game before you collect from your adventure next time. Also, make sure to read the quest in the quest book. Seems redundant, but if the quest hasnt been officially read, then i dont think the game registers that you need the item to drop.
    I force close my game everytime I finish with it, meaning when I am out of energy, so you can imagine how many times a day I do it. I also read the quest in the quest book for an nth time just to make sure the statue would drop when the knights come back from the Ancient Vault, Nothing, zilch, nichts, rien!

Some players Got the statue from the first quest, and one would start to wonder if it is a lottery game or not. as a goal, and a building at that, The SAME FAIR EQUAL CHANCE ishould be given to all players, not randomly!

Good luck with the Mithril, hopefully it won't take you as much time as it took me.