Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

New Resident
    This is just listed for me as a goal but it isn't unlocked yet. But I'm on level 30 and have thurston and ... Any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by mcrews300 View Post
    This is just listed for me as a goal but it isn't unlocked yet. But I'm on level 30 and have thurston and ... Any suggestions
    Have you unlocked Sabina?

Here is an image for upgrading the faerie respite to level 3

Last edited by naturalnana; 01-07-14 at 01:49 AM. Reason: original image was too large

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    from the front page

is yours at level 5?
    Hi all, clarification now required. Previous posts have stated that you need 30 of the faerie bulb seeds to upgrade to level five. Ajax is asking where they come from. From previous posts Ajax cannot be level 5 without the seeds. Jp is asking if Ajax is at level 5 and is quoting from TL staff that they only drop from level 5. Hope my question makes sense. How can you get the seeds if they only drop from level 5, but according to previous posts you need them to get to level 5, how can that work. Basically, WHERE and WHEN, do the faerie seeds come from. Cheers

Edit - hopefully no offence is taken by Ajax or Jp, I am just asking for clarification. Cheers
    Last edited by outhouse01; 01-06-14 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Adding info.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys I'm not level five. I'll add pic where I'm at. I just harvested about 50 glimerbulbs and got 18 faerie bulbs, not bad. The magic garden gives two per drop.
    Last edited by ajax1964; 01-06-14 at 10:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Photos

Here's where I'm at
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	11952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	11953  

Rhino Keeper
    Ta, thanks. The picture shot clears it up. Basically, not from the faerie collections but from havesting. Thanks for the advice. Time to use up all of my bulbs and magic fruit on a few trades I think, to restock glimmer bulbs. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Ta, thanks. The picture shot clears it up. Basically, not from the faerie collections but from havesting. Thanks for the advice. Time to use up all of my bulbs and magic fruit on a few trades I think, to restock glimmer bulbs. Cheers
    OK, so forgive me if I seem a little slow here, but before I do any damage, I just want to clarify. The faerie bulbs are obtained when you harvest glimmer bulbs, therefore as I am maxed out on glimmer bulbs, I need to offload some, and plant some more? I think that's what I am reading? If so, thanks for clarifying, Outhouse; I had missed this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    OK, so forgive me if I seem a little slow here, but before I do any damage, I just want to clarify. The faerie bulbs are obtained when you harvest glimmer bulbs, therefore as I am maxed out on glimmer bulbs, I need to offload some, and plant some more? I think that's what I am reading? If so, thanks for clarifying, Outhouse; I had missed this.
    NZ, as far as I can read so far, this seems to be correct. However, someone further up the gem/food chain may be able to clarify. I am in the dark as much as you. I am maxed on Gbulbs and it looks like I need to do that awful trade with strawberries that I hate so that I can harvest more Gbulbs. Cheers. Ps, your gift is on the way, I just need to take the dog for a walk on the beach. Waiting for hubby to get home from work. Mutley is chomping at the bit for his beach walk-swim.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys - was maxed too, it will actually give you FBs and coins if you're maxed in GBs. Should be all done tomorrow am (LA time). I'll post pix