Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Rhino Keeper
    What occurred to me is that, had there not been the deluge of time limited quests from the holidays, there would likely be a lot more complaining about the amount of resources needed for this quest. As it is, people are like, wow that's hard, but hey, we can take our own sweet time! LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Does any body know how big it is.... It looks to be 4x4 I see it on a neighbors. It's beautiful ,,,
    3x3 same size as library.

Fashion Designer
    It's so nice to not have to rush and stress over short deadlines. I am enjoying this one much more than any of the timed holiday quests.

I am making pages and ink at the moment, but I am quite happy to do so. Still loving the new sap trees, and got my first syrup from a maple tree. Pure pleasure to just relax and go slow.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Can one of the moderators add this to #2 pls?
    Pls make sure it's before lvl 5. Thx
    Done
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    What occurred to me is that, had there not been the deluge of time limited quests from the holidays, there would likely be a lot more complaining about the amount of resources needed for this quest. As it is, people are like, wow that's hard, but hey, we can take our own sweet time! LOL
    Exactly, what is the resources after all? Just something to play with for the game.
    Nothing lose nothing gain in real term. Many of the quests consume a lot, like the caravan
    or the Alicorn, burning ember etc. Few complain the long wait and the random drop.
    But the majority takes what it takes because everyone knows sooner or later we will get there.

It still hurts to see incomplete projects for my neighbors.
    Somehow TL should either let them store away, and then maybe complete it next season.
    I once saw a remarkable line - "The greatest thrill is not to **** but to let live!"
    something worthwhile to think about.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Done
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    I do not think they intended them to be stored. I think they are implementing a request from us, the users. If you look back and read the Xmas tree update thread you will notice that most posters pleaded to TL to allow us to store them. This is likely them being nice and fulfilling our request.

That being said we have two users that said they can store them and Kooky Panda saying to restart if you can't. There were no release notes on Xmas tree storage either. Can anyone else confirm storage of their tree(s)?
    I can confirm that the trees can be stored. (no longer true)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ChristmasTreeStorage.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	11930
    (hope I uploaded this correctly)
    Last edited by naturalnana; 01-04-14 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Just read that the ability to store the trees has been revoked.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    3x3 same size as library.
    Thanks sure looks bigger then that

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if materials can be made ahead of time apart from the ones that will only pop up when u get to a certain stage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Does anyone know if materials can be made ahead of time apart from the ones that will only pop up when u get to a certain stage.
    Yes you can make ahead.