Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

What's the best way to get so many jewels? I just used all of mine building items for the baron and evil queen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    Thanks for the clarification 'PonyRoar'! Hopefully you guys will be able to find a solution that will make them storable without them resetting themselves. No fun in having x-mas trees out all year long ya know!
    ooooo Okay I get it now. I didn't understand at first glance how storing them was an exploit haha I thought they meant just having the few in storage we might have but it makes sense now! Yeah that wouldn't be fair so good call guys.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rivendale123456 View Post
    What's the best way to get so many jewels? I just used all of mine building items for the baron and evil queen.
    Build a couple of Jeweler's buildings and keep collecting from deep & regular mines. I'm always maxed on jewels.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rivendale123456 View Post
    Not sure if it is related to knowledge shards, but i can craft from coal. Also silver from iron. Thats what my forges are doing nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Not sure if it is related to knowledge shards, but i can craft from coal. Also silver from iron. Thats what my forges are doing nowadays...
    Yes it is. You have to get the final shard to unlock those.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Question. I'm on the Write the wrong and am waiting to craft the Treaty. The magic ink popped up in my potion shops. Can I make the inks ahead of time for them to count? Or will I need to remake them when the goal appears? TIA!
    You need 5 ink, 5 parchment, & 2 leather covers (which I've had for a long time already) in order to craft the Treaty. So at both potion shops start inks (4 hrs each it will take 3 times to get 5), at both workshops start parchments (3 hrs each also take 3 times to get 5). It takes awhile to get all parts to craft the Treaty. The Treaty itself takes 2 days.

Anyuszko, I'm also having to craft silver at both my forges since I ran out after crafting all the armor & 1 silver platter. Seeing as how the platter takes 20 silver each, this is gonna take some time.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-03-14 at 03:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Sorry! Christmas Trees were storable temporarily, but unfortunately, we had to turn off this ability. When you store a Christmas Tree that's been chopped, even if it's down to to the last one, you can pull it back out and chop the whole thing again. This is an exploit, which would allow players to infinitely chop trees for loot. While that sounds like a party, it's bad for the game's economy. We've passed on the feedback that you'd like to store them, but for now, this isn't an option.
    in the beginning of the game we could store all trees we bought.. and yes, at that time the bug was already there that the tree was 'new'. on taking it out of inventory, even when it only had 1 chop left on putting in. same thing with the rock formations...

if,the developers have not been able to fix this thing in over a year, i think they do not feel that it is important for us... how often we ask them for this option will not make any difference, i'm afraid..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Perhaps you are at the limit of your royal buildings. Try to sell one of your royal building (perhaps one that you dont need, maybe already storaged it - buildings in storage counts as buildings). I dont know exactly what is the limit for royal buildings, but I know there is one.
    When it says that you are at your limit it usually means that you can only have x amount of that building... Just like getting a hatchery.. You can only have 2 then if you try and get another one it says you are at your limit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    When it says that you are at your limit it usually means that you can only have x amount of that building... Just like getting a hatchery.. You can only have 2 then if you try and get another one it says you are at your limit.
    i have FOUR jewelers now... so seems it had to do with royal point

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    You're correct about the resource buildings, but Anyuszko is correct about the royal buildings. There is a limit to the total number of royal buildings you can have (I don't remember the limit). The jeweler is a royal building not a resource building. The player who cannot buy another jeweler is at the royal building limit.