Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Rhino Keeper
    I've sent my knights out 7 times already and still no Lady Finverra! I'm hoping 8th is my lucky number!!! ..
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    I've sent my knights out 7 times already and still no Lady Finverra! I'm hoping 8th is my lucky number!!! ..
    I'm afraid I'd give up soon & spend 100g on it.

Fashion Designer
    I was expecting this to arrive in a box, but it just dropped as a regular item, and I missed it. I didn't notice until I tapped on the building and saw I had all the pieces. Might be worth giving another look, just in case.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup! I've tried that.. Still nothing today.. Now in my 9th quest.. I've never had to wait this long for anything.. Not complaining.. Just kinda odd..

New Resident
    I must be one of the lucky ones then��
    Got the statue on the first try !!!

The Honorable Panda
    Yup! I've tried that.. Still nothing today.. Now in my 9th quest.. I've never had to wait this long for anything.. Not complaining.. Just kinda odd..
    Make sure you are using the correct adventure for Lady Finverra!

Adventure: Search the Ancient Vault
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    It looks gorgeous but the statue is a very rare drop for me, send my knights over to the vault 10 times now and still no statue😥

Rhino Keeper
    I sure am! Just not lucky on this goal! I have the diamonds so I can just purchase... But everyone morning I end up just doing another Ancient Vault adventure hoping it will drop the next morning! Wishful thinking I've figured out!

Nightclub Owner
    Just a weird thought but those who have done multiple adventures to get the statue and still don't have it, do you still see the new banner next to the quest in your quest book? If so try clicking on the quest before starting your next adventure.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    A question concerning the Faerie Respite: Mithril.

I am trying to Acquire 20 Mithrils ( yes I am still at that level-weeps) Between forging and Using the Royal Trade. Because my deep mines knows not what Mithril is, yes !

My Question is Why today when I traded through the Jewelers Trade paying 40 water/ 30 Glimmerdust/30 jewels, I got 2 silver ores and 2 Iron ores, without the Mithril!!

had I needed Silver or Iron, I would have mined for both, and definitely not traded glimmerdust and jewels For them!

So what is happening with the Jeweler's Trade?! Did TL decide to delete Mithril off the list ?! If so let us know so that we won't waste rare items to get Ores we can acquire for a less expensive price!