Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Quote Originally Posted by lanahcomb03 View Post
    I have sent my knights to the ancient vault 3 times and have yet to get the lady finverra statue. Am I doing something wrong? It is all I need to upgrade my faerie respite for now. Please help!
    I got the statue on the 4th trip

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalnana View Post
    You can add "blue petals" to this list.
    I just got a faery JAR from the faery RESPITE!!! What is going on - I thought this was supposed to prevent the entrapment of faeries, and now the Respite itself is giving them to me!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I need 13 more. I think I am going to be stuck on this for months. I think I may store my retreat in the meantime.
    Don't forget that mithril is also given from the jeweller's trade. I just got 2 from this trade & with a couple of glimmer troves & several jewellers I am always in good supply to do this trade. Hope this helps. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Where have all the rat tails gone? I get fur, I get teeth but I don't get tails.

Fashion Designer
    Are the glimmer bulbs and magic garden the only places to find the fairiebulb seeds? Has anyone seen these drop from another source? I'm just looking for any way to speed this up, I'm already maxed on the glimmer bulbs since I'm not using them with trades for the magic fruit, in case those fruits are needed more later, I want to have a supply ready.

I got all but a few of mine from glimmer bulbs. The magic garden just dropped a few. I had some planted and ready for collection when I reached that part of the goal and I was maxed after a bit too, but still got seeds from the glimmer bulbs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Are the glimmer bulbs and magic garden the only places to find the fairiebulb seeds? Has anyone seen these drop from another source? I'm just looking for any way to speed this up, I'm already maxed on the glimmer bulbs since I'm not using them with trades for the magic fruit, in case those fruits are needed more later, I want to have a supply ready.
    Jimboser, I don't do the magic fruit trade either and was maxed out on glimmerbulbs. I just went ahead and planted the bulbs and harvested them even tho I was full. I got some of the energy back thru harvesting, so it prolly took 40 energy to get the seeds. It took 60 plots of bulbs to get 30 seeds. I thought that was a better way of doing it rather than having to replant all those strawberries as well. Hope this helps!

Host(ess)
    On my 5th adventure and no sign of that statue. *sigh* I could've been done this quest by now..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lanahcomb03 View Post
    I have sent my knights to the ancient vault 3 times and have yet to get the lady finverra statue. Am I doing something wrong? It is all I need to upgrade my faerie respite for now. Please help!
    I think I sent them out 6 or 7 times before I got my statue.
    Last edited by cad33; 01-16-14 at 08:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I'm afraid those are the places. The quest gaves 20 magic fruits n I traded once using my own,
    Because though one per day, I will be able to replenish.
    The longer you pause, the closer you are to the chance you need those magic fruits.