Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    LOL hilarious. All that effort for 5 coins and a single petal. Well, thanks for the early heads-up, Ajax. I will stop trying to restock the purple petals.

Still laughing...
    Lol. You're right! Purple petals are the last thing we need - purple Bessie already keeps the stock of those at max

Executive Chef
    I'm not reading much at all of this thread and am just enjoying having a story line to complete

Same here!! Enjoying the story line and taking my time to finish it.. But im here today cos .. I wanted to see if we have any sneak peak for tmrw!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dolla525 View Post
    Same here!! Enjoying the story line and taking my time to finish it.. But im here today cos .. I wanted to see if we have any sneak peak for tmrw!!
    Lol.. Me too

Executive Chef
    This quest line is taking me ages. I still haven't been able to buy my fairy respite yet. I am the book which takes 2 days and i have a severe shortage of silver ore to craft silver platters. But not bothered. I still have other goals to complete as well, such as collecting 10 bestiality books. I only have 9 and I have had the goal for about a month!!!

I do think the fairy respite looks gorgeous though and I am looking forward to having it in my kingdom.

I'm kinda bummed since my 2nd dark cave collection brought me nothing in the way of columns. What gives here? I've done 2 adventures so far and have only 1 column so far. It should drop at least 1 each time since that's what the goal requires to make the upgrade on the respite.
    So my advice, you gotta be patient with this goal line since you won't get what you need from adventures every time you send out your knights. Those guys are in big trouble tomorrow anyway if they don't come back with some of those darn columns.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a question on the adventures that we do for the the upgrade parts. Is it one of the adventures we already have available? If so, which one(s)? I want to go ahead and get meals ready while I'm waiting to visit my magic garden. Thanks!
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    I have a question on the adventures that we do for the the upgrade parts. Is it one of the adventures we already have available? If so, which one(s)? I want to go ahead and get meals ready while I'm waiting to visit my magic garden. Thanks!
    Upgrade 3: First one you'll need to do is Dark Caves for the columns. That requires the spicy feast.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    You will need to do the Dark Caves adventure 4 times for the columns,and after that the ancient vault(I got my statue back on the first one ).
    You will need simple feast
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-14 at 06:55 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You will need to do the Dark Caves adventure 4 times for the columns, and after that the ancient vault(I got my statue back on the first one ).
    My second adventure did not drop any columns at all so it's gonna take me 5 adventures unless, of course, I get really lucky and get 2 on 1 adventure. Not holding my breath on that one though.