Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I have a baby account at level 21 and bred my first Diamond Dragon (Atlantis/Firestorm) the other day and bred a Quetzal (Diamond/Forest) less than 5 minutes later (sped up evolution with gold) and Infinity (Diamond/Quetzal) the next day. On the main account I didn't get my first Diamond until level 116 or so. I guess I got more luck on the young account than the established one at that point.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Dark Angel + Apollo (Trying for Honeycomb) = 12 hrs - my unexpected first Hades Dragon. I was trying for Hades off and on for the last 3 years. Next up: trying for Cauldron.

CONGRATS @ STARSHIP412! Tried nonstop but no luck. Im a Virgo, my mom's a Virgo and my son is a Virgo so I thought just maaaaybeeeeee. Nope, haha! Good for you!
    And also for Helios & your baby's diamonds! Wooo Hooo! You're on a streak!
    Last edited by nicsdragonisle; 09-15-17 at 07:10 PM. Reason: adding more congrats

Fashion Designer
    Yay! I got Aquamarine with Iridescent X Liberty!

The Iridescent was for a Bingo task. I kind of have a theory I'm going to test out...
    Dragons you don't yet have seem to pop out of Bingo breeding tasks pretty regularly, judging by the many, "Finally! I got it from a Bingo task!" comments I've seen. I've never used Liberty in the breeding den, that's why I picked it to provide the green and yellow for Aquamarine. Doubt I've ever used Iridescent in the den before, either. So... I wonder if using a dragon for the first time in the den (or one you rarely ever use for breeding, like what can happen with the Bingo breeding tasks), has slightly higher odds of producing a dragon you don't have? Or less of a chance of producing a common? I've gotten a few limiteds by using obscure (for me) breeders. The dragons I use all the time (Diamond, Hidden Gem, Peacock, etc) seem to produce nothing but commons and other dragons I've bred dozens of. It's probably all just coincidence... but I am going to try to use as many new-to-my-den dragons as possible this month to see what happens.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got a Leo dragon yesterday. So glad I can now start my collection of Zodiac types

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263