Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Fashion Designer
    Dark Angel and Unicorn in a row? That must be near imposible! I just have Diamond and Quetzal and I've tried more than 100 times (lost count now LOL) for Crusader with no luck
    However, my breeding has been great lately. I got Caesar, Explorer and Loch Ness with only a Parakeet fail in between

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Dark Angel and Unicorn in a row? That must be near imposible! I just have Diamond and Quetzal and I've tried more than 100 times (lost count now LOL) for Crusader with no luck
    However, my breeding has been great lately. I got Caesar, Explorer and Loch Ness with only a Parakeet fail in between
    Yeah I know, I was just as shocked as you, and now I just got Prism, making it 3 diamond hybrids in such a short period of time.

And just to let you know, it was a regular breed. So I will never waste my gold on boosted breed or the diamond temple, ALL of my diamond hybrids were bred with regular breeding.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Wow, Prism too! You're really lucky! Congrats on your Diamond hybrids
    The only time I used boosted breeding was when it was free a few weeks ago, but it didn't help me much so I won't bother paying gold for it.

Nightclub Owner
    I only use boosted breed when it's for 200 coins, which is the same as regular breed so I thought why not? But my results were pretty much the same as regular breed, so after it goes back to 12 gold, I just keep breeding with regular. And guess what? In a few days Prism was bred!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I only use boosted breed when it's for 200 coins, which is the same as regular breed so I thought why not? But my results were pretty much the same as regular breed, so after it goes back to 12 gold, I just keep breeding with regular. And guess what? In a few days Prism was bred!
    Yeah, out of the five times I've used boosted breed for gold, and the multiple times I've used it when it's for coins, I've had exactly one success. For the most part I think it's a useless feature. Like pushing the elevator button when it's already been pressed: it might make you feel better, but it's not actually doing anything.

Fashion Designer
    Just got my 99th unique dragon, the Torchlight

New Resident
    Hi, not sure where to post this, but did anyone else lose their cotton candy dragon that was in their storage today too? Mine is gone.

Executive Chef
    Nope, I still have it in storage.

New Resident
    Thank you for checking

Executive Chef
    Mine is still there, until a nest becomes available.