Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Fashion Designer
    I was surprised. I got 44 hours while trying for gingerbread using Quetzal and Tusker. I tried to check for what the egg is, hoping it's an Angel or Diamond one. However, it was Crusader. The good thing about this is I need longer hour dragons to evolve for bombs. Too bad it wasn't Angel or Diamond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Meh. I was wrong anyway. Must have messed up the calculator, ended up being Mist, lol. I would love a Landworm. For some reason, I've never been able to get one. My son has had FOUR.
    And...today I got...LANDWORM!!!!! Hmm, let me try this:

I would love a Diamond. For some reason, I've never been able to get one. My son has ONE.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    And...today I got...LANDWORM!!!!! Hmm, let me try this:

I would love a Diamond. For some reason, I've never been able to get one. My son has ONE.
    Haha, that's happened to me before, I moan and then get what I want! It was with diamond too!
    My combo was scarecrow+familiar if you needed any combos!
    Congrats on your landworm, it's a great fighter!

Fashion Designer
    I use skeleton and Frightmare for my diamond - but it also has a bajillion potential combos for that, I just lucked out.
    -----
    Man, so excited. Saved up just enough food to be able to Epic my Diamond in one go! It's on its last evolution right now!
    Last edited by PernReloaded; 12-04-14 at 03:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I use skeleton and Frightmare for my diamond - but it also has a bajillion potential combos for that, I just lucked out.
    -----
    Man, so excited. Saved up just enough food to be able to Epic my Diamond in one go! It's on its last evolution right now!
    Nice job! She'll be so helpful in the tourneys!

Banned
    I ended up with two new Dino types that I had never had before. I guess it is good to get something different than the usual common type fails.

Executive Chef
    I was speed breeding forest and diamond for 45 minutes straight, then my game decided to freeze up. Then it finally popped up (loads of people have it but hey)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I ended up with two new Dino types that I had never had before. I guess it is good to get something different than the usual common type fails.
    Definitely! A surprise is always nice! I have the dreaded Virtue clogging my den now. There goes one last shot at Gingerbread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I was speed breeding forest and diamond for 45 minutes straight, then my game decided to freeze up. Then it finally popped up (loads of people have it but hey)

Yay!!! Congrats. That must be gratifying after so many tries!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think that's a great thing to end up with - I don't have any yet! ^.^

@ LP - Aaaah so awesome! Congrats - I'm going to have to catch up soon! (Hopefully I wont need the breeding pen for more limite Xmas dragons, amirite? )