Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Diamond on my fourth try ever. I'm the lucky one. HEH HEH HEH. Wish me luck on a Peacock. After these two days of the torture of waiting. Can't wait. Can't speed up. Sigh... If only we can use the time ***** that so many other games lets you use.

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I finally got a rainbow dragon after months and months!!!! So excited !!

The diamond still eludes me...and I'm well over level 100... Soon she shall be mine too...

Mwahahahahahaha!
    Well good luck getting her

Host(ess)
    Well I feel I [I]deffinately [I] have Bragging Rights for this ONE: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	15087
    That is an OLYMPUS EGG !!!! I Bred it with Olympus & Mercury, (Both Level 10, 7 hrs), I had been trying fora NYX for a few days, so I figured I'd put Mercury & Olympus together, and this was the result, I checked the egg chart on Supreme Dynasty, and saw it was in the Non-Breedable category???!!! Anyways, Bred it this morning
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	25 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	15089
    Last edited by LorrieladyofthelakeLady; 08-22-14 at 03:39 PM. Reason: To add another pic of my egg

Rhino Keeper
    Got my Peacock Egg after 6 tries. Magic and Air. Will post pic later. Breeding a 14 hour with Water and Air right now... Probably a Mist, but maybe a Rainbow (The one I want), or a Patchwork (Which I don't have). I am on a roll, so anything is possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LorrieladyofthelakeLady View Post
    Well I feel I [I]deffinately [I] have Bragging Rights for this ONE: Click image for larger version. 

That is an OLYMPUS EGG !!!! I Bred it with Olympus & Mercury, (Both Level 10, 7 hrs), I had been trying fora NYX for a few days, so I figured I'd put Mercury & Olympus together, and this was the result, I checked the egg chart on Supreme Dynasty, and saw it was in the Non-Breedable category???!!! Anyways, Bred it this morning

NUUUUUUU!!!!! It's great that you found this out but that makes Gold, Mercury, and possibly Unicorn harder to get. RIP Olympus Glitch...

Farm Supplier
    I got an Anubis!!!! I bred Diamond and Castle. I was hoping to get Jester or Royal, never even imagined I'd get a Diamond hybrid!
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LorrieladyofthelakeLady View Post

I bred an Olympus too using diamond and olympus

Fashion Designer
    I just have to brag about my luck this time around with the diamond temple. Last time I thought the temple was completely useless- this time I am convinced that it works. Within 5 days I got- astromancer, 2 crusaders, angel, unicorn, prism, and Helios. Astromancer and Prism only took 2 tries each and Helios was the 4th try. Unicorn was tougher because I got those crusader and angel fails. It's ridiculous how easy it has been for me to breed them. I don't get why it seems to be either useless or amazing for different people, but I am just so excited about the diamond explosion on my island

Fashion Designer
    Yay, I got a Leo!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Got an Anubis fail when trying for witch and zombie with quetzal/peacock combo. That is a diamond hybrid I don't have yet, so it was pretty exciting!