Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I got Patchwork on the first try. That's the first time I ever bred a new dragon on the first try. After waiting 2 hours I did wind up spending 12 gold because I just couldn't wait to see if it was going to be Patchwork or Mist. Very happy it was Patchwork.
    Wow That happened to me (almost) once. I got Pansy on my third try a while back, and then used it with Diamond and got Flower first try! That was awesome

Rhino Keeper
    Until these last couple weeks, pursuing the gemstone collection seemed like a marathon and I was hitting the wall.

That all changed at the end of June with the Sunstone being available in the mine. I focused on getting multiple Sunstones from mining and the same with Ravens and Tigerflys from the Spin to Win - to get enough duplicates to trade for 2 large quartz and 3 large onyx and used them to craft the Quartz, Jade and Onyx dragons. With those three, I've completed all of the gemstone dragons by crafting!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    Until these last couple weeks, pursuing the gemstone collection seemed like a marathon and I was hitting the wall.

That all changed at the end of June with the Sunstone being available in the mine. I focused on getting multiple Sunstones from mining and the same with Ravens and Tigerflys from the Spin to Win - to get enough duplicates to trade for 2 large quartz and 3 large onyx and used them to craft the Quartz, Jade and Onyx dragons. With those three, I've completed all of the gemstone dragons by crafting!
    Wow I can barely craft one mining dragon in a month, multiples must be really hard. Congratulations on the dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I just got 313/313 dragons

Finally (after much cussing, spending/wasting gold, and shouting at several gods) i spun a tigerfly today

Bred a patchwork dragon (with not TOO many attempts)

Crafted a guardian dragon

Won a spellthorn in tourney

I have worked out how to house all dragons! With a spare spot!! O.O

Happy days thankyou for listening to me
    Whats your secret???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Whats your secret???
    It seems the keys were Cussing, Gold and Prayer, But I think there was also a lot of patience, perseverance, and planning. No matter what the secrets are... its an incredible accomplishment. Congratulations awsumum!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Wow I can barely craft one mining dragon in a month, multiples must be really hard. Congratulations on the dragons
    I'm on the version of the game where we evolve at levels 4, 7 and 10 - so in addition to starting the mining with a full load of 25 bombs, I had a bunch of breeding fails sitting at level 3 ready to evolve. I did spend gold on speed evolving to make sure I got enough bombs to get enough Sunstones to trade. I wouldn't do this with every mining / crafting dragons - just the prizes that are super rare pink or black hybrids (I did the same at the end of March when the Amber dragon was the mining / crafting prize).

Fashion Designer
    I'm on the version of the game where we evolve at levels 4, 7 and 10 - so in addition to starting the mining with a full load of 25 bombs, I had a bunch of breeding fails sitting at level 3 ready to evolve. I did spend gold on speed evolving to make sure I got enough bombs to get enough Sunstones to trade. I wouldn't do this with every mining / crafting dragons - just the prizes that are super rare pink or black hybrids (I did the same at the end of March when the Amber dragon was the mining / crafting prize).
    Ah I see I just need one more large Pink gem, or 7 more small gems. Hopefully I'll get it eventually!

Executive Chef

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Ah I see I just need one more large Pink gem, or 7 more small gems. Hopefully I'll get it eventually!
    Congratulations AJImmer. It took me many months but I finally got all the gemstone dragons crafted a little while ago. It's quite an accomplishment.

Don't worry PineapplePigeon. Hang in there and you'll soon get that large pink gem before you know it!

Woohoo ! Finally got my Infinity !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Infinity.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	14312

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomie517 View Post
    Woohoo ! Finally got my Infinity !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Infinity.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	14312
    Yeah!!! This is one of hardest Dragons to get!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request