Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Rhino Keeper
    I posted this on the Helios thread also, but I still can't believe it! I just got my Helios dragon with Crusader/Mythic. I was just so surprised it wasn't another firestorm, I keep checking my game to make sure its still there haha

Now it's level 6 and I just love it
    Helios and Prism are the 2 hardest diamonds in my opinion because not only do they have minor type-splitting, but their times are the same as common dragons. So frustrating!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-02-25 17.12.11.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	18622
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    As soon as I got my Quetzal on the nest to hatch, I started trying for Crusader. After about a dozen Fire fails, I got the blessed 44 hour notice Now I have two hybrids on the way! The only frustrating part is that they are both going to take about a week each to get up to Epic form, not to mention a gazillion apples! Regardless though, I'm super excited!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    As soon as I got my Quetzal on the nest to hatch, I started trying for Crusader. After about a dozen Fire fails, I got the blessed 44 hour notice Now I have two hybrids on the way! The only frustrating part is that they are both going to take about a week each to get up to Epic form, not to mention a gazillion apples! Regardless though, I'm super excited!
    Congrats!!! I actually find the diamond hybrids don't take up that much food for me! Well...not compared to those champs!

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks Lone You're right, those Champs have huge appetites!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    TL finally sent me an Angel! Bonus: I got Mercury a little later that day too. Now if I could only breed Dark Angel or Black Diamond...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	18662

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by florawynn View Post
    TL finally sent me an Angel! Bonus: I got Mercury a little later that day too. Now if I could only breed Dark Angel or Black Diamond...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	18662
    That is so lucky!! In every breeding combo, I make sure a Mercury is possible, but I never get that 1hr...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That is so lucky!! In every breeding combo, I make sure a Mercury is possible, but I never get that 1hr...
    I got Mercury trying for DA/BD. 1st was with Crusader & Night. 2nd was with Gold & Night. Good luck to you!

Executive Chef

Whoooo!!! Brag here about your amazing new milestone!

Since there wasn't a "Yeah!!! I'm happy because.... " thread in this part of the forum, I thought, why not make one?

Today, I bred my 350th unique dragon, and it was the Aurora that has been avoiding me ever since I started playing. I think 350 unique dragons is quite the achievement, don't you?

So, what's your "Yeah!!!" moment?

Farm Supplier
    Congrats on your Aurora My yeah moment was this morning when I actually breed Archangel! There are so many cool dragons, but for some reason I really really wanted him...so happy!
    Accepting new neighbors id...Tinkerbel48

Executive Chef
    Congrats! I gave in and bought him when he was on sale... he was soooo pretty... and soooo good in the arena, lol