Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Host(ess)
    Congrats on all the breeding successes! ^^ I was aiming for Circuit myself and... sadly failed there, but Ballet and Mosaic fails certainly aren't anything to sneeze at! ^^ I'd really wanted them back when they were first around, so here we are xD Plus, managed second in the last Leaderboard event, that had been quite a pleasant surprise.

Edit: !!!!! I can't believe it... I've got my first 44 hour breeding time, I've finally got a Diamond coming!!!
    Last edited by docpaine; 11-29-16 at 04:07 PM.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on getting your Diamond

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Congrats on your first Diamond docpaine! It's nothing but smooth times ahead for Diamond hybrids. My suggestion: go for Quetzal first - he's great in the battle arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Anubis and Unicorn, same day, both new!
    And now my first Tiny dragon! Excellent. ...
    Last edited by Nikkook; 12-01-16 at 12:30 AM. Reason: More details

Come and see my:
    2 Prime Chroma
    4 Prime Power
    3 Prime Life
    And many more! Just got Glimmer too,Quasar and Helios!

Fashion Designer
    Just bought a second nest for Drie, it's only level 25. No gold was bought, purely neighbors gifts (Thank you all ) and installing and playing other S8 games

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    I used to get tired of Fruitfull, - like everybody else, I suppose. A couple of says ago I tired to get Fruitfull on purpose (for Bingo), - and got Present instead. I tired it once again just now (as Bingo wanted one again), the result is 14 hours... Elf? 😁

Fashion Designer
    Merry christmas to meee :-) Just got my second Diamond! Used Infinity x Diamond. i use that combo whenever im not trying for anything in particular in hopes of a Mythic
    accepting all neighbors

Host(ess)
    'Hmm you know the event is almost over I'm going to aim for a low time breeding instead of risking a diamond hybrid even if it is incredibly slim. I'm not even going to use the boosted breed!'

Yeah guess who's got a pride & widheart sitting on a 44 hour breed |D I'm conflicted because... if I use my x5 breedings I /might/ just edge in at the end of the event, but it's unlikely...

But on the other hand, my second Diamond out of nowhere! /time for wildcard breedings.../