Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Last week I just started what I guess could be referred to as my first breeding experiment. The initial goal was to breed the Holiday event's Reindeer dragon. Now after several attempts using Air + Life, Air + Wild, Fairy + Life, Fairy + Wild, Fairy + Firestorm, Fairy + Fire, Forest + Firestorm, Fire + Parakeet, Forest + Scorpion, etc. all with no success, I eventually decided to change my tactic. Instead of just trying a bunch of different combinations that had the correct elements/colors, I was going to breed the same two dragons over and over. After some deliberation, I eventually decided on Landworm (Level 7) and Social (Level 6). My reason for choosing this combination stemmed from the possible eggs to be hatched as a result of the breeding, most of which I didn't have. That way, even if I failed to breed the Reindeer dragon I wanted, it was highly probable I would breed another new dragon that I didn't already have. This was successful in a way. While I didn't get my Reindeer dragon, I did get: Magic (x2), Fairy (x1), Hannukah (x1), Island (x2), Holly (x2), Life (x1), and Mist (x2). Out of these, I only already possessed a Fairy dragon and a Life dragon, so I was happy with the combination. Given my lack of success though at breeding the Reindeer dragon, I decided to change the pair a bit by Evolving my Social Dragon to Level 7 (hoping higher levels would equate to greater chance for rare and super rare dragons). Since I've evolved my Social dragon and be*** breeding it with my Landworm dragon once more (both level 7) I've hatched: Mindvolt (x1). I also have another Island egg in the nest, and judging from the breeding time I'd say the pair currently is breeding a Life dragon. While I'll be selling both the Life and Island eggs, I plan on continuing my experiment in hopes of more rare dragons I have yet to possess. Any thoughts? I'll let you know how it goes as I continue.

Same here...

Last edited by kittymur; 01-05-14 at 07:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    Mismoth! Super rare, I think. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Mismoth! Super rare, I think. Congrats!
    Thank you a lot

I'm having trouble getting the moon dragon, can anybody give me advice?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysmic View Post
    I'm having trouble getting the moon dragon, can anybody give me advice?
    OMG!!! Same thing here so much trouble to get moon dragon but still no moon ;(

Executive Chef
    Try Night + Virtue

Farm Supplier
    Waiting for my first serpent to hatch. Thinking about breeding it with an eagle. What do you think will be the end result of that pairing?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Waiting for my first serpent to hatch. Thinking about breeding it with an eagle. What do you think will be the end result of that pairing?
    uhhhm, maybe one of these?

life - 3 hrs
    parakeet - 5 hrs
    wild - 6 hrs
    landworm - 6 hrs
    fairy - 8 hrs
    cornucopia - 8 hrs
    honeybee - 10 hrs
    fruitful - 10 hrs
    athletic - 11 hrs
    mirage - 11 hrs
    firestorm - 12 hrs