Page 102 of 119 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Lol, due to the many Prisms that have been bred lately, I though, Ah well, why not give it a try. So I bred Stone + Quetzal - and got myself a brand new Lorekeeper

2 diamond-hybrids in one day would be a bit too much, now wouldn't it? So I'm happy with my Lorekeeper, since I didn't have one.

And, coincidence: (in dutch: als je het over de duivel hebt, trap je hem op z'n staart), I just lost from Lorekeeper lvl 14 in the Arena
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-13-15 at 04:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Did you check the wiki breeding calculator to make sure you're breeding wig the right parents? Nowadays I have so many dragons, that I've given up on breeding for a particular dragon (unless there's a limited dragon I don't have): I just put a Diamond-hybrid with a 3-color dragon in the den and wait what will come from it. For example: Quetzal and Triple Rainbow.

It has something like 90 possible outcomes, so I don't see the same fails over and over again. If you're trying for something in particular: try to go for some other dragon, it helps keeping the frustration low, and I feel like it's giving better chances. I'm pretty convinced that some dragons never will come to my island, that it's just programmed that way. So instead of going for the same again and again, I switch after I get frustrated.

But to be a bit encouraging: I've had months too in which I didn't breed any new dragon at all... Just be patient, it will come.
    I am constantly on that darn calculator lol I do change up what I'm going for and get the same 4 fails everytime I'm sorry 5 fails Firestorm, Mist, Island,Magic and charm and now I've added Luck to the pot of fails. However I was just going for the elements dragon and got 12 hrs and assumed it was yet another fail as I knew I wouldn't be lucky enough to get Mythic lol but low and behold I got a Macaw my first good fail and new dragon in at least a month and a half and it wasn't even in the list of possible outcomes so I was completely taken by surprise but good surprise lol. I tried for the elements again though and got a 3hr fail. Oh well I'm pretty happy with the Macaw fail. BTW I still don't have a diamond dragon. Spent a ton of money on gold when the boosted breeding was for coins trying to get it. Any ideas what the best ones to try are?

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I am constantly on that darn calculator lol I do change up what I'm going for and get the same 4 fails everytime I'm sorry 5 fails Firestorm, Mist, Island,Magic and charm and now I've added Luck to the pot of fails. However I was just going for the elements dragon and got 12 hrs and assumed it was yet another fail as I knew I wouldn't be lucky enough to get Mythic lol but low and behold I got a Macaw my first good fail and new dragon in at least a month and a half and it wasn't even in the list of possible outcomes so I was completely taken by surprise but good surprise lol. I tried for the elements again though and got a 3hr fail. Oh well I'm pretty happy with the Macaw fail. BTW I still don't have a diamond dragon. Spent a ton of money on gold when the boosted breeding was for coins trying to get it. Any ideas what the best ones to try are?

I am **** sure I got mine with island and firestorm.

D.a.m.n wasnt to abuse anyone and I keep using it. *facepalm*

Feeling utterly disappointed. The only limited dragon I got till now was Rapunzal and after that I got March Mayhem or before that I don't remember but apart from these two I haven't got any new dragon(new releases limited or not) in ages.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Feeling utterly disappointed. The only limited dragon I got till now was Rapunzal and after that I got March Mayhem or before that I don't remember but apart from these two I haven't got any new dragon(new releases limited or not) in ages.
    Trust me, you're not the only one... Apart from manticore haven't had a new dragon for months now...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Trust me, you're not the only one... Apart from manticore haven't had a new dragon for months now...
    And its frustrating sometimes. Isn't it? And to think of it that I haven't got anything new in 5 6 months apart from March Mayhem and Rapunzel

Fashion Designer
    Constantly breeding common dragons... Not even a ordinary rare one
    And the wheel doesn't change much too... Only food and coins...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Constantly breeding common dragons... Not even a ordinary rare one
    And the wheel doesn't change much too... Only food and coins...
    OK on that part I do get rare and super rare which I already had a long with common fails. And on the wheel topic this time I did get lucky got dawntree and two black pearls and all I want now is poetry from the wheel though I don't have hammerhead too but I really want poetry

Going to try for Aries(my birth sign) and with that couple of others too for now using Leo x Marshmallow first outcome is 12hrs

Good fails:- only dapper and manticore.
    Last edited by PrincessCouture2014; 05-16-15 at 03:02 PM.