Page 101 of 119 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Advice please? Tropic dragons can be bred I think but which combination is easiest.... In the the crafting quest tropics are giving me trouble so seems a good idea to try to breed one to understand them better

I don't have any yet ....

I just checked Wiki and saw the expected combos and I think mine had to be either fire x (green n blue) or water x (fire n forest) or forest x (fire n water) lol helping am I not! Lol! I know these coz I was obsessed to get element dragon which I didn't till now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I just checked Wiki and saw the expected combos and I think mine had to be either fire x (green n blue) or water x (fire n forest) or forest x (fire n water) lol helping am I not! Lol! I know these coz I was obsessed to get element dragon which I didn't till now.
    Thanks give somewhere to start

Banned
    Just got a new dragon... Mammoth fail; going for Black diamond or dark angel using Moon and Diamond
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 05-12-15 at 11:37 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Just got a new dragon... Mammoth fail; going for Black diamond using Moon and Diamond
    i was trying all last week for both Black Diamond and Unicorn did manage another Virtue thoughs pffft

I just bred my new lollipop with infinity and got 27 hours so it must be diamond prism! What a surprise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    I just bred my new lollipop with infinity and got 27 hours so it must be diamond prism! What a surprise.
    That's so lucky! Congrats!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Thanks, I was trying for a couple of the newest dragons and just threw in some extra stuff and wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That's so lucky! Congrats!

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot understand why no matter what I am breeding all I am getting is fails!!! I haven't gotten any new dragons in over a month and I am breeding continuously. What the heck is up?????

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks give somewhere to start
    My pleasures hope it helps coz my directions were not that clear lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I cannot understand why no matter what I am breeding all I am getting is fails!!! I haven't gotten any new dragons in over a month and I am breeding continuously. What the heck is up?????
    Did you check the wiki breeding calculator to make sure you're breeding wig the right parents? Nowadays I have so many dragons, that I've given up on breeding for a particular dragon (unless there's a limited dragon I don't have): I just put a Diamond-hybrid with a 3-color dragon in the den and wait what will come from it. For example: Quetzal and Triple Rainbow.

It has something like 90 possible outcomes, so I don't see the same fails over and over again. If you're trying for something in particular: try to go for some other dragon, it helps keeping the frustration low, and I feel like it's giving better chances. I'm pretty convinced that some dragons never will come to my island, that it's just programmed that way. So instead of going for the same again and again, I switch after I get frustrated.

But to be a bit encouraging: I've had months too in which I didn't breed any new dragon at all... Just be patient, it will come.